RacingLemonFTW for County Council!

Residents of Stapleton County.

Hello, I am RacingLemonFTW and I am looking for your vote in the upcoming elections. I currently am the Redwood Mayor and have experience with working with the county as well as writing legislation. I will make sure to hear ya’ll [the citizens] out and make sure that their concerns have a voice. I will strive for liberty as well as public safety and am willing to put time and effort into this.

Jobs
FSP Corporal
ASU Senior Pilot
FNG Combat Medic
FDOA Instructor
Former LPD
Former NHCSO
Former MNG
Former PAW

What I plan to do
As the current Mayor of Redwood, I can say that I have changed Redwood and brought up its somewhat chaos and un-organization. I rewrote most of the new City Charter, wrote bills for the City Council, hired new staff and had successful public events. If I am elected into a County Council position, I will strive to write bills to fix the choaticness of Stapleton County as well as will write bills that will come into V3 so we can make sure V3 is the best and most succesful.

Conclusion
People of Stapleton County, I will make sure YOUR voice is hear and YOUR voice has a say in what goes on with our government. I have experience in legislation and I feel I can bring it to the County Council for it to strive!

Best Regards,

County Council Candidate, RacingLemonFTW

Any questions? Dm TTV DominusDrew#5381 on discord!

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

yes support

2 Likes

I support 100%!

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Doesn’t have a forums acc.

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Supporty for the shorty

2 Likes

SUPPORT!

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support to a great member of the public
-Zacharymiller157
House of Representatives

2 Likes

you running for mayor or county council? you can’t serve in 2 GO positions.

2 Likes

He can

2 Likes

its unconstitutional to hold two GO positions and i’m pretty sure that extends to the county

2 Likes

only is for state gov

2 Likes