R_udy for Senate (running again)

Hello, everybody. I’m R_udy, and I’m interested in running for senate. Like all other people, you might be wondering why, out of literally everybody, would I run for senate. I, unlike some other people, have no proper background experience as a Senator, but I do not believe that should hinder me from doing something I might enjoy. I know the job of a Senator, and believe I can use some of my prior experiences in the Council for other ro-states, as Senate. Yes, I do know, that Councilmen and Senator’s are two different things, but in those ro-states, they served as the same job.
I’ll now explain why you should support me, and vote me into becoming a Senator. I’m a severe realist. I know what will work on a person, and what won’t. I can understand that a bill suggested to me, could be useful, or could end up needing to be amended/removed from the legislation as a whole. I know that some department’s don’t have any legal power to do something, in a situation in which it’s basically their job to do it. I can bring in good bill’s, and listen to the people. I’m not putting myself in the Senate, you people are putting myself in the Senate, and I think you should have something over that. That’s why I will listen to suggestions from the people, and take each suggestion seriously, as it could improve Firestone. I will listen to everyone and their opinion of myself, and my duties.
I’ll now list off my experiences, mostly in anything law-based. I was a County Councilsperson for about a month in a different Ro-County, or whatever, and during that time I offer’d some vital legislation to the county. Now with the county not being in a state, it was basically a Senator. I made new acts to identify primary/secondary positions, and even made an act to identify a punishment for going AGAINST that act. The County has since died, as the Founder(s) got lazy with their new map. I made, and passed about 5 Acts/Bills in total, which helped the County severely. I do believe I can do the same thing in Firestone, as I know there’s alot of thing’s smaller departments, like DOT, DPW, and even DoH need. Including SCFD, didn’t leave you guys out. Now, as stated before, I don’t have much experience in ALL of making a Bill, but I think that from looking at previously made Bills, it can help me make mine as formally, and easy to understand. I’ve also been a Deputy, for roughly 5 months in total, and a POST Instructor for about 7 months. I’m also currently a Corrections Officer, and have been in it for about a week. Alot of ‘Abouts’.
Just to re-make an entire portion, if your lazy like me, and don’t like reading ANYTHING long and scary-looking, I’ll summarize what happened:
I’ll take every suggestion brought to me seriously, and try my best to come to a compromise on how it should be written out, and if it is beneficial to the State. I don’t have that much experience in Legislations, but don’t think that should hinder me from getting experience IN it. And from my recent behavior, it’ll be pretty good just to get some more experience on my shoulders, mostly because why not?
Good summarization, I know, right?
If you got any questions for me, let me know, if you gotta roast me really bad, DM me.
That’s all I got.

1 Like

support

1 Like

what is senate

1 Like

idk i asked that question and people told me to go commit die, so idek i just decided to run for it

1 Like

go senatte rudy

1 Like

support

1 Like

Support

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like