Quick statement on blacklisting for jokes

So POST is polling to see if they should ban this guy for making a rogue joke

I expect that anyone who has supported me not being blacklisted for obvious jokes to support anyone else being affected by this, it shouldn’t be biased towards me because I’m the coolest person in Firestone

now im not so sure this nicekid guy was joking so id look into that but like if its an obvious joke then no them mfers shouldnt be blacklisted

now everyone like my post to show POST blacklisting people that are obviously joking doesn’t make them cool jabronskis

7 Likes

Certification reinstated.

lock

1 Like

I get it, you were obviously joking. You’re a cool, funny, and silly dude. You wouldn’t ever go rouge, and if you did, it would be 1. a surprise and 2. so random that you would just get banned from everything right on the spot.

Anyways, you are a secretary, you are a deputy, I don’t see a reason for you to go rouge since you have so much power and support already.

However, there can’t be this thing where a “nobody” makes a comment just like you, he gets punished, then you make the same comment yet you’re a “popular” and don’t get punished for it.

Next time, show an example for the POST Cadets, be an example for fellow officers, as a DOA Secretary, and don’t make those comments just for a laugh.

1 Like

What happened to innocent until proven guilty.

No one really does what they say they’ll do in public because kids like to act like they’re the dogs bollocks.

You should wait for them to actually do it then slap them with that blacklist.

1 Like

I think we take ROBLOX way too far, sometimes even beyond the point of a fun game.

1 Like

yeah…
you don’t see people acting like isis on roblox unless they are so god damn dumb

1 Like

@MaximusGXL can you please give me a brief reason as to why ilord can say it and we turn a blind eye but if almost anyone else where to say it, they would be in jail for the max sentence, blacklisted from everything in firestone, every cert revoked

1 Like

no he cannot
talking about this situation is now punishable by firing squad at the firestone state penitentiary

1 Like

The Governor stated he was going to pardon.
DPS says it was a joke
The DOJ isn’t pressing charges
SCSO doesn’t want the certification revoked
I’m not interested in stretching this situation out even longer

For these reasons, the certification is back. I agree, the fact that nothing happened could be argued as biased. For this reason, I’ve lowered the punishment on people who joked about it in the past.

1 Like

and thats not even all their announcements, some were deleted
@JamesDitomosso

1 Like

You would actually have to combine Discord’s TOS and Roblox TOS with this, as the messages were on Discord. Not ROBLOX, so ROBLOX isn’t obligated to do anything.

3 Likes

:fire::fire:

1 Like

this is just a repeat of what happened to me

tip of the day: dont make jokes because the justice department is annoying

1 Like

being harassed over making a joke isnt gonna stop me, thats not the way i think

i was joking yet again

1 Like

You should have enough self control to not make jokes about that.

2 Likes

its not illegal for me to not have self control

1 Like

For future references, we have got to set a definition of what “conspiracy to commit a crime” is in regards to “I’m about to go rogue” and jokes like that.

When one person can be punished but another person cannot, it creates unfair gameplay.

2 Likes

Then why the hell are we spending our time trying to get you prosecuted, and why not impeach you! But obviously you’re too cool to be impeached honestly. Anyone who tried would just be a noob for trying to ruin your career lol

Just, next time, stick with yourself, don’t retaliate so much, and keep a clear mind.

1 Like

Honestly this is highly debatable. When you joke about being rogue you should know the consequences of it and who you are dming it too and the full context.

Although if we take this as if its reality, if the US sees someone talking about terrorism joking or not they can charge you for conspiracy so.

3 Likes

the us sends you to hell if u make a threat
u be like on twitter
“I will kill [name]”
then the fbi blast your door and boom boom u in jail

1 Like