Question for gamers

oh dear god…

2 Likes

Another great PC Place, all pre-built, you put in the games you want to play and it’ll throw out a design made for you.

3 Likes

But I recommend iBUYPOWER like sam did, I bought one for myself idk what all the pre-built sterotypes are about they’re not true lol

3 Likes

i use a laptop

2 Likes

I use a literal toaster that goes 100% when chrome is running.

2 Likes

u have 14k spare cash to spend on a gaming pc - the fuck

2 Likes

100% of ur cpu or 100% better performance

2 Likes

100% CPU

2 Likes

:man_facepalming: Ok, 14 hundred means you have 14 hundreds, add that together and that equals 1,400

2 Likes

who made ur pfp

2 Likes

I did it the lazy way.

Even though it’s not a computer (a laptop instead), I bought one with a graphics card and decent RAM. There was a catch though, it had a 256GB M.2 SSD and 8GB of RAM.

Just opened it up and replaced it with a 1TB M.2 and 16GB of RAM. You can do the same thing with a computer and even more if you get an appropriate motherboard.

2 Likes

If you can, I highly recommend building it as it reduces the risk of getting scammed in your prebuild, I bouhgt a PC and hte motherboard was different than what they listen, still good but I don’t like being scammed. You should go for AMD and watch this dude if you want advice. https://www.youtube.com/user/Jayztwocents

1 Like

i wouldn’t recommend pre built but i sent you info in your dm

4 Likes

Can confirm, I am using ASUS ROG

It doesnt handle high performance games that well, at least, not the prebuilt I got, or maybe I just have it set up wrong

2 Likes

i wouldn’t recommend prebuilt, but if you do i’d say iBuyPower or Alienware, there’s also some good ASUS pc’s

1 Like

Previously had an ASUS ROG Laptop which had 16gb DDR4, GTX 1050 & 7th Gen Core i7 (till I sold it) and it worked fine, think you need to change up some settings on the pre-built.

1 Like

Like what? Got any ideas?

1 Like

If you don’t want to build your own computer, I recommend going with a company that will build one based on the parts you pick. This is a good site for making your own PC, and there are also some prebuilts you can order: https://ironsidecomputers.com/?v=00dc5da36527

1 Like

I’ve got an Asus ROG G14 Zephyrus. Its amazing

1 Like

people really out here suggesting alienware and ibuypower

2 Likes