Question for gamers

greetings fellow gamers, I’m considering getting a new gaming computer. does anyone have any suggestions in terms of companies/where to get it from, buying pre-built?

4 Likes

ASUS ROG is a very good brand to shop from, anything ranging from their Laptops to Pre-Built Desktops are all top quality, if your buying from ROG your most likely gonna end up on either Bestbuy or NewEgg (which is a computer reseller).

For the best deals, buy it from Bestbuy.

3 Likes

prebuilt WHEEEEEZ

3 Likes

Not everyone wants to take the risk of building a PC.

2 Likes

ima have to stop u right there.

2 Likes

i do not build pc’s nor do i know anything about that lol

not about to spend 14 hundo just to fuck it up

1 Like

What’s your price range tho, it’s kinda hard to find you a good deal.

3 Likes

canine nzxt bld is probably the only prebuilt id buy

3 Likes

14 hond is a lot, I built my PC and I just did lots of research, watched tutorials, got friends to help, etc.

2 Likes

just don’t buy a prebuilt. there are some really nice 30 minute videos online that show you how to build a specific computer and give you exact directions and exact supplies to buy. way cheaper and more reliable in the long run

2 Likes

false i’ve found some amazing deals on pre-builts. Just depends how lazy you are

2 Likes

don’t spread fake news

2 Likes

tbh dawg i dont have time to build a pc. i gotta work :l

1 Like

Building your own PC is fun and definatly more affordable, you know whats in your PC, feels like your a captain of a boat you built

2 Likes

bro if you follow the video to the t it literally takes a few hours no cap there are videos that literally show you how to make an exact build.

no researching parts or trying to figure it out. it’ll literally show u exactly

2 Likes

You’ll spend more time doing research and ordering parts than physically building your PC

2 Likes

@BloxckGuy :expressionless:

2 Likes

thank you for your advice my fellows. I will take in what you’ve suggested and think on it. : )

1 Like

You don’t have to buy it all at once, I upgraded my Dell by buying parts over the course of 2 years. Eventually, getting all new parts however parts become outdated fast.

3 Likes

iBUYPOWER has a really amazing website that lets you see pre-configured builds they offer and/or modify/create your own one with your custom specs and pricing and all.

It’s pretty cheap and reliable

2 Likes