Question about rating posts

I don’t care if this is a shitpost or something just wanted to ask a question since no one ever replies on the state of firestone discord to your questions…

Anyways.

How do I rate a post? Maybe someone can send me a screenshot of how I rate one, Can’t find a way to rate it and it says a user can rate a post.

1 Like

It only applies to development topics as a way to show support. The way is works is you go to #development:dev-suggestions find a suggestion, go to reply, and in the upper left hand corner you’ll see a box to rate things.

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

I’ll leave this thread open for a bit. If you can gather enough people with supports that want a rating system on a different category, you are more than welcome to do so. Just let me know.

3 Likes

I support this, as giving likes and all is okay but it doesn’t give enough information. Maybe we just want to say a few words and not give a speech, a improved rating system (similar to the one in Suggestions) would be nice to have.

Support on this for Bills being created, to see the publics opinion on the bill.

2 Likes

Stop or your account will be suspended @Techiey

2 Likes