Quackerboss for Arborfield City Council

Hello, citizens of Firestone. I, quackerboss announce my candidacy for the Arborfield City Council. I think that I have the skills for this position. I started Firestone not too long ago, I just recently applied for FFA to get my EMT-P cert to become a paramedic. It has gone well so far, I have done all my sessions and sent in my exam. It would be perfect if you supported me because not too long ago I was an average guy like most of the people in firestone. I am running for this position because as a citizen of Firestone I could not watch things go by and not be able to do anything about it. I will listen to the public and look at their needs and perspectives so I know how to make the community a better place. I will always keep my promises with the citizens and never let any citizen down. I do not have much experience in the Firestone government but you always must start somewhere. I promise if you vote me in, you will be voting in a leader and not a follower. I also encourage activity. Some of my plans are to make this city more active. Without an active city council, the city is just useless. If I get elected, I will ensure that everyone will be active.

Signed,
quackerboss

2 Likes

I, DrBlooRed, support quackerboss for Arbor city council.

1 Like

support

1 Like

I, Jonah_Mercado, support this message for quackerboss to become Arborfield City Council.

1 Like

I, YellowDylanU, support quackerboss for a position in the Arborfield City Council.

1 Like

Support,

1 Like

1 Like

support

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

I, iiSnowBomb, support quackerboss for Arbor City Council.

1 Like

support

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

I support

1 Like

Support

Signed,

Clonemep
Department of Boating and Waterways Secretary

3 Likes