Quack up the House | FaithFCM for HoR :)

ABOUT ME
Hey hey, for those who don’t know me, I’m Faith and I am running to be a part of the House! I have been a part of Firestone for about 2-3 years and during that time, I believe I’ve gained a lot of knowledge about this community.

EXPERIENCE

• 31st Governorship Press Secretary (current)
  • Chairwoman for the Arborfield City Council (current)
  • Councilwoman for the Stapleton County Council (current)

These are just a few of the positions that I hold. For a full complete list of my previous positions, you can view them here: Trello

PLANS
Yes, I will 100% be new to the House, but I think that’s a good thing. Everyone I’ve spoken to has said that joining municipal councils are the best way to get started in joining the House, Senate, etc., which I’ve gained a lot of knowledge from. With that knowledge, I’d like to put that into action in the House.

For those that don’t know me, I work hard in everything I do because I believe that if you’re not going to do your best, then why even participate in the first place?

If elected into the House, I won’t be immediately writing bills, but I will be watching how the House operates more and taking advice from previous Representatives, however, if a bill needs to be written, I won’t turn it down.

I believe I stated all I needed, however, if you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to let me know!

Thanks,
FaithFCM :duck:
faith.#1353

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

support (still being held at gunpoint)

2 Likes

get the quack out of here! another running? why not. endorse and support as always

2 Likes

DishwasherSushi supports!

1 Like

Support!

2 Likes

Support

3 Likes

SUPPORT AND ENDORSE

2 Likes

SUPPORT BOOKIE WOOKIE POOKIE

2 Likes

SUPPORT :dodo:

2 Likes

syooirt

2 Likes

Devyfly supports!

1 Like

supporttttt

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Hesitant support. Despite differences with the candidate, the candidate has municipal experience which is all I can ask for.

2 Likes

Support!!!

2 Likes

support

2 Likes