Putting safe zones 100 studs around all PAWS and Black Market locations

It’s becoming more of a thing to kill people at PAWS locations recently, and it’s really not making the game any more enjoyable. With the cartel, and now general criminals doing it, it needs to be seen to. It’s becoming really annoying, and will eventually ruin the fun for most criminals, if they run the constant risk of dying at PAWS.

There is literally someone, at PAWS, right now, camping, and killing everyone who comes close.

6 Likes

5 Likes

no no i can support this :triumph:

1 Like

maybe not 100…

4 Likes

having it under 100 will probably allow people to shoot in from the outside if thats not covered by safe zones already

1 Like

and?? doesn’t mean ppl should be able to kill us and make us lose tons of money
yal get money jus by being on shift with whatever u are doing
we have to rob to get money
robbing requires guns basically all of the time

1 Like

what went through your brain to make this ignorant statement?

so you’re able to make suggestions but once someone else makes a suggestion you say “you chose [job] life”

that’s like telling DOT which you’re command of “you chose that legal life” and throwing away any of their concerns/suggestions.

7 Likes

support the idea but not the solution, the safezone would create more problems, considering the amount of times pursuits lead to the cleaning house, maybe something else idk

1 Like

that is true but safezones only work for civilians, LEOs are still able to shoot in safezones

1 Like

man you’re really stupid

1 Like

i mean i dont think cops can shoot but you should probably still be able to tase and cuff people

1 Like

safezones only apply to people off team because their job is to stop trolls

1 Like

safezones only apply to civilians not leos

2 Likes

they’re trolls too, they’re killing people while they are trying to get weapons, which are very expensive

1 Like