PuggishGamer16 for Senate!

-----------------------------
Hi! I’m PuggishGamer16! You might know me from FDoC or FDoT, or maybe you’ve just seen me driving around. I joined Firestone in December 2017, so it hasn’t been that long since I’ve joined. But I have learned a lot from the Citizens and friends I’ve made here.

My goal is to help the citizens and lower the Firestone crime rates. I also aim for stricter punishments for the criminals, who hurt our citizens every day! While I may not have the most experience, I’ve been learning every day to help the citizens of Firestone in any way I can, may it be enforcing the law, or writing the law.

So, citizens, I ask you to vote me, not for myself, but for the future of Firestone!
Helping the community!

You can contact me through my discord account: Phoenix#9028

I wish everyone good luck in the election!

PuggishGamer16
Firestone Department of Corrections Lieutenant
Firestone Department of Transportation Senior Public Employee

1 Like

Support. Good luck to you.

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

Can you go into more detail on how you plan to drop crime rate? Dropping crime rate on a virtual roblox game is extremely difficult to impossible.

1 Like

Great Question! Well, I’m trying to give people reason NOT to commit. I believe some laws might need more jail time added on them, as they are frequently broken. I’m also wanting to amend the crime bills to give citations along with arrests. Because we all know money is very important in buying “illegal guns”, it would also give them reason not to, as eventually they would not have the money to buy anymore.

1 Like

I’ll give you some support. Best of luck

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

no bumps

Hm???

No. Bumps.

1 Like

My apologies, didn’t know that was a thing.

1 Like

Support, I like your plans and hope to see you carry them out if you do get elected, good luck.

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support

signed,
a_udience

please support me aswell

1 Like

BetaAquaDev supports me!

1 Like

Signature Deadline. Go vote for this person here: https://www.roblox.com/games/785844693/Firestone-Voting-Center

1 Like