PUBLIC RELEASE - EvayLaws Alternate Account Report

All information and conclusions made within are based on factual evidence and educated claims that has been gathered and centralized within this report. Feel free to forward any info, questions, or concerns to us.

3 Likes

Im so confused??? Who’s her main account?

2 Likes

CanadlanLaw

3 Likes

AestheticallyHappy

3 Likes

b_aconxv

2 Likes

Scizo posting holy shit

2 Likes

this might explain why director bjohn is super inactive

2 Likes

Ive never seen @CanadlanLaw and evay in the same place just saying

6 Likes

like i said in report, there was a few persons of interest but there isn’t sufficient circumstances to suspect any one person and begin to blindly point fingers

2 Likes

I will be needing proof of you having such persons of interest with their ROBLOX usernames shown and not redacted so as to confirm that you are not attempting to stir up random Firestone drama.

3 Likes

EvayLaws is my alt account

3 Likes

14 Likes

you must be missing the point. the only thing we can confidently say is that its a secondary or alternate account. pointing fingers without solid evidence of someone notable being behind it or anyone else would only cause more drama.

what you said makes no sense as it’d only cause more drama if we blindly pointed fingers not knowing who it is.

4 Likes

Bizarre news.:astonished:

1 Like

that’d be really funny if it wasnt an exact copy of leagal

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.