Public Poll Regarding Criminal Alts for Legal People in Departments

I know that criminal alts are not against game rules to an extent, that is not what this poll is about. This poll is about making it in legislation the ability for legal citizens in departments to have criminal alts, and have it not negatively affect their main account and/or positions.

Which departments are you a part of?
  • Law Enforcement (FBI, DHS, FSP, SCSO, DOC, FNG)
  • Fire and Medical (SCFD, DOH)
  • Public Services (DOT, DPW, DOBW)
  • Misc.

0 voters

Are criminal alts against your department policies?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Would you like to see them be permitted regardless of department policy?
  • Yes
  • Yes, but with restrictions.
  • No

0 voters

2 Likes

thank you for the elections!!!

1 Like

This topic brings out an interesting debate. Personally, Iā€™d like to see some regulation but not iron clad as it is right now.

1 Like

Yeah leaking info like the fng aliens

3 Likes

would love to see crime alts so that we donā€™t have criminals trying to go legal only to realize that a good majority of crime comes from themā€¦

6 Likes

if people ā€œleakā€ classified info on a crim alt simply make it so they can be prosecuted on their main, not like it matters though literally every single person has people with crim alts anyway

6 Likes

Iā€™ve seen them with my own two eyes!

3 Likes

we cant have crim alt?!?!?!?!?!?

5 Likes

im sorry but whats so hard about making a crime alt without literally exposing yourself to people that this indeed is your alt.

5 Likes

bro really categorized DOJ into ā€œmiscā€ :sob:

7 Likes

uhhhhh courts are in there too ig

1 Like

Support, due to some crims going legal and soon there will be no crime. As someone else stated (p sure tuffy) if legals do have a crime alt and do leak they should be prosecuted on their main. Adding on to what he said if we were to allow crime alts, it should be mandatory to notify the department head of your alt. IF you leak anything you should be prosecuted on your main.

4 Likes

why not protect them. alternate accounts literally only benefit people. and also, i really doubt leaking lego classified documents would harm the jobs of lego departments just saying

1 Like

also since people are talking about crim alts leaking classified info, my take ā€“

simple, make it FRP to do so and yeet them

a legal account vs. a crim account, while the same person, are 2 different ā€œcharactersā€ ā€“ ideally, as far as rp goes, one shouldnt know things the other does. if youre on a crim alt, part of the rp is pretending you dont know the things you know about from your legal account

ez

11 Likes

that could be a restriction lol

1 Like

leaking info on your own alt should be rogue, esp. if alts are allowed

4 Likes

ā€˜Do not leak classified information.ā€™

literally 1984

6 Likes

Make it so Alts must be revealed to cmd or else it still gets the same punishment as rn (fired, cert revokes, etc)

2 Likes

but isnā€™t it still against stuff (not sure if itā€™s fed or state law)

I remember hearing that if you have an alt, it counts towards main, so even if your caught and it isnā€™t against dept policies then likeā€¦

not sure if my memories bad or if it got nullified

2 Likes

What restrictions? Like crimes commitable?

1 Like