Public Cleanliness Aspects for FDPW

Recently, DPW has been labeled as a “useless” department, as almost all of what they do either is in strict RP or wouldn’t matter otherwise (dumpsters).

This is why I propose the following, not in any specific order, but just ideas on what could maybe be added:

• Piles of garbage that collect up on public sidewalks that employees could use their trash sticks to clean up.
  • A slight dust or disrepair cosmetic on the roads that employees could use the regenerative air sweeper to tidy up.
  • Garbage cans that overflow with garbage bags the more they are left waiting for pick-up that employees could use the garbage disposal truck to collect. This could also be furniture or other items that a family/business would leave out for trash or scrappers.

These would all occur if at least 1 DPW employee was on-team. Now, I do understand that not all DPW employees can operate some vehicles, for example the disposal truck, but as this as a development suggestion, I’m throwing it out there just in case. (Maybe the game can recognize the different division call-signs?)

Let’s hope either way that DPW gets some cool stuff, whether it be in V2 or V3.

Any more ideas? Thoughts on how this would turn out? Leave anything in the comments, I’d be happy to read them.

3 Likes

rocket-powered sweepers that have rambars that pop tires

im being a smartass

i agree

1 Like

I was also thinking maybe make it to where the dump trucks fill up and you have to go dump them at the landfill. Same with the sweepers.

1 Like

This was a planned feature. Still is, but will take some time. Hopefully they won’t be salty and ask for it early.

1 Like