Psdylan for Redwood City Council

Hello Redwood citizens.

I am Psdylan and I have decided to run for Redwood City Council. This is my first time running for any type of government position, but I already have great plans and ideas for the City of Redwood. I hope to use them if I get elected into this position. I have a lot of experience within the State of Firestone as I am not currently employed in departments. But I have prior experience within Firestone for about 4 years now. I would like to make changes which are effective and will make a difference for the greater good.

My plans in my position:

1. Get valuable information from the citizens of Redwood and get their feedback on the city and how we in city council can fix it to make it better or for our employees for everyone in the city including citizens!
  2. Amend new bills/laws change some ones that are outdated to make sure they are updated and make more sense.
  3. Work with the Citizens of Redwood and have community events where we come together as one big community no matter of your past and have fun and discuss different changes.
  4. Work with the departments in redwood and see how they are doing and see how they are working in redwood as a team.
    Former Jobs within the State of Firestone:

Former Firestone State Trooper, and Air support Pilot
Former Firestone Department of Transportation, Public Employee, and Instructor.
Former Firestone Department of Corrections, Correctional Officer
Former Peace Officer Standard and Training Admission officer
Firestone Peace Officer Standards and Training Class 51

Thanks, and support if you would like change in redwood.
#voteforpsdylan

Signed,
Psdylan

1 Like

what was do you feel as should be changed?

1 Like

support

1 Like

Iā€™m still trying to organize the certain of some bills that have been there for a while and might be outdated dont have a for sure list on the names but I am trying my best to find out

1 Like

ok support

1 Like

Support I do.

1 Like

1 Like

support

1 Like

support

1 Like

1 Like

I support

1 Like

I support

1 Like

SUPPORT MY OLD FRIEND (BIGGEST SUPPORTER EVER)

1 Like

Congrats! Redwood City Council Voting (2022-1)