Psdylan for Arborfield City Council

Psdylan for Arborfield City Council

Hello I am Psdylan and I am running for Arborfield City Council.

Experience:

Current DOT Public Employee (2T27)
Current Firestone State Patrol Trooper (4F19)
Current Firestone State Patrol Air Support unit Pilot (ASU19)
Current FIrestone Department of Public Works Public Employee (1P21)
Former Department of Corrections Officer
POST Class 51 Certified

About me:

I am a hard worker; I always seek the best in myself and others. I put 100% in everything I do. I am very organized and take pride in my work and take criticism into consideration, to better myself. I have good communication skills and use them to the best of my ability in any job, so that what I’m saying is clear and to avoid miscommunication. I am very open minded; I’m always open for change and open to pretty much anything with great consideration. I I also want to be the type of person people can turn to and speak to me, to make them feel better and to see if I can help the situation. I am also the type of person to make my voice heard in anything which I do and don’t agree with. I am also a skillful leader and I’m always willing to take on more responsibility, as I strike under pressure and can complete tasks without trouble.

My Plan:

My plans are very simple as things go in the county.

I plan to nullify bills or amend bills that are pointless and needing redone

Conclusion:

You should vote for me because i want to make Arborfield a safer place than it is now. I am willing to be active and dedicate time to make Arborfield a better place with your guyses input.

Vote Psdylan for Arborfield City Council

Thanks for Reading hope you support,

Psdylan

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

I support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

2 Likes

Support