Prominence Civilian Spawn

I’ll keep this short and simple. Idk if others have suggested it, but Prominence needs a civilian spawn. My two reasons behind why I believe this:

• Adding a spawn to Prominence would finally start giving businesses in Prominence more attention, as well as taking away the ghost town vibe.
  • Adding a second spawn will help clear out Redwood some, because honestly right now Redwood is a constant shit show. A second spawn will help spread out this mess so LEO’s aren’t just constantly in Redwood getting rammed by cop baiters in their black SRT’s.
9 Likes

ive been thinking about suggesting this too, my only problem is that it gives people immediate access to storage

5 Likes

i see ur point, they could relocate it tho to somewhere like arborfield

3 Likes

would need multiple car dealerships, which isnt possible (unless they made it like so you could only use it until you leave the area but)

planned for v3, dont think it’ll come to v2

3 Likes

AGREED! We should also add another car dealer, maybe small business owned in Prominence. Doesn’t have to sell every high end car necessarily, just be able to spawn everyone’s car. That way it wouldn’t be a problem if people spawned in Prom and we could give another city some activity.

4 Likes

Depends…I guess it could be split of some sort? Tourists go to one while Citizens go to the other? While we’re on the topic of giving more usage to cities, give Arborfield something.

3 Likes

Why would it not be possible…?

If the devs intend to make 1 final lasting update to v2 (lol) this should be it

4 Likes

it COULD be made where you’re only allowed to spawn it when you’re in the radius of CD when you first spawn, once you leave the radius you’re unable to spawn maybe?

but this is not really needed like 4 years later

4 Likes

They could add a (smaller) CD in prom, not a main car dealer as RW has, but a smaller one. It could be FRP to respawn a car in a pursuit, and this would help players spread throughout the game instead of just sit in redwood.

3 Likes

for the love of god please don’t make every little thing FRP, rather make it have a radius as I said in a comment above if you spawn in prom and you leave a certain radius of the cd, it won’t let you spawn one

please for the love of god nobody wants another rule that nobody will know to be added to the invisible list of rules

and again this isn’t really NEEEDEDDD, we’ve gone like 4 years w/ out it

5 Likes

what If you wanna spawn a different car, or wanna respawn ur current car??

3 Likes

go to the normal large CD, enforcing this would be a pain & would just be annoying

4 Likes

cuxle used auto sales

3 Likes

also why does everything have to be frp.

3 Likes

thats just what devs have said whenever this gets asked

2 Likes

Have you not been to Mayflower?

3 Likes

i for one look forward to criminals being able to drive anywhere on the map to respawn their busted cars. in all seriousness, this would be nice but ultimately just piss everyone off when they have to DRIVE 5 minutes to redwood to be a part of the action. :-1: downvote

2 Likes

the point is supposed to be that the action is spread out more across the map instead of just in RW

5 Likes

this is the problem though, having one place to get a new car makes it easy for the cops. the whole point of this suggestion is to help spread out the stuff going on so it’s not always the same old redwood stuff.

1 Like

let’s be real - the first reaction cops take when they lose a pursuit or kill a criminal is go cd and snatch them. This at least alleviates that and makes it harder for them and gives crims a chance. If you die in a shootout there’s probably some poor patrol officer who got forced to camp at cd for you and you’re gonna get curb-slammed the moment you try to make a break for it

4 Likes