Private Security Companies & Private Military Companies - An aspect of Roleplay that isnt really explored in Firestone

Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening,

Your Local Friendly Former Defense Secretary SeanCityNavy here with a little Discussion that will not get any attention at all just because I was the one that wrote it.

Private Security Companies & Private Military Companies, as the title suggests, are both aspects of Roleplay that are not really explored in the State of Firestone. When I was still running DOD I was drafting up documents to start allowing PMC’s to exist legally within Firestone and give them something to do, however Congress defeated all hope of that.

I am here today, however, to explain why PSC’s & PMC’s need to exist within Firestone. Private Security Companies bring a much needed Security Element to the State of Firestone, with the amount of Companies in Firestone now, they need to be able to protect their interests, for example Capital Gas, do you think their Unarmed Security Force can really protect that refinery? No they need outside help, i.e a Private Security Force. Not only will this allow for extra roleplay but It will also being a rise in CFL owners, which may not be a good thing in concept but hey them the breaks.

With Private Military Companies this is more on par with how they work IRL, more of a Foreign Private Security Force which could be contracted by the National Guard, the State Department or even the Department of Health (Refer to the Mayflower Vaniera Outbreak of April 2020). In terms of the National Guard its a good way to get intelligence without put its own members in harms way for something that may be trivial, for the State Department this refers to Overseas Visit Security within other states which used to be circumvented by DHS:SS/IO and any DOS Employees with Gun Permits in the Overseas state, with PMC’s this can circumvent the use of DHS and DOS Employees as Security Personnel. For the Health Department, once again i’d like to refer to the Vaniera Virus Outbreak of April 2020, they could be used to travel into the original state and collect whatever it is DOH needs to create a preventive measure against the virus before it can hit state soil.

However due to it not being an explored aspect of Roleplay Fed has banned Private Security Companies coming the opening of V3 to the Public and with V3 being both GTA6 or Cyberpunk 2077 in terms of releasing no one wants to start one if its just going to get shut down by V3’s full release the next day. So this is a call to support PSC’s and PMC’s within the State.

Thank you for not really reading this because of who wrote it.
Signed
SeanCityNavy
Security Services, LLC Chief Security Officer
MTF1
Local Friendly Former Defense Secretary & Senator

9 Likes

two words
BLACK OPS

7 Likes

fed’s decisions are often puzzling.

like legit why?

5 Likes

fng never gets called out as is. you think we’re gonna split that with a bunch of civilians who failed FITE apps and decided to make their own PMC?

12 Likes

SCRIBLELZ ANIMAL FOOD & CO HAS ARMED SECURITY STRICTLY USING HIGH CALIBER FIREARMS SUCH AS AK-47 AND M4A1

6 Likes

ive tried to launch a pmc twice in the past but commerce regulations makes it very difficult by limiting the types of vehicles that can be used and weapons.

4 Likes

capital gas doesn’t have unarmed security most of our security carry AK’s or M4’s we are far from unarmed nor do I want a private military protecting the refinery as we train security in our own way

5 Likes

didnt even know yall had security

3 Likes

fed wants to ban private security and protection; that is objectively silly

banning private military companies is less stupid, because FNG isn’t overwhelmed or anything lol – just go join FNG instead of making a PMC

6 Likes

i mostly agree with it, my only critique is that you suggest they can do some foreign deployments as not to bother the national guard.

trust me the guard is HUNGRY for deployments, i think most guardsmen would be pissed if security companies were doing that for us

7 Likes

Okay so an update.

From what i’ve read in the comments concerning PMC’s I objectively agree.

No not really and that wasn’t were I was getting at with that, originally the idea was to circumvent using Rangers for basic intelligence gathering that cant typically be called “Useful” enough for a Ranger Deployment.

That’s fair in all honesty.

I know the guard is hungry for deployments, shit i’m Coast Guard and i’m hungry for it. But the idea for PMC’s were to circumvent Overseas Protection so that we weren’t putting DHS in harms way in a foreign land. Tho I guess that wouldn’t really make sense since PSC’s can do the exact same.

4 Likes

and then the rangers will use the information gathered by civilians?? for what purpose? intelligence is intelligence and doesn’t need to be touched by civilians

7 Likes

So your saying you’d use Rangers for gathering Economic or Political Intelligence?

I see where your coming from and half of me agrees that Intelligence shouldn’t be in the hands of Civilians.

3 Likes

for that of foreign states, yes… im confused at why you think domestic economic and political intelligence is a. not public knowledge already or b. necessary to have by pmcs

6 Likes

Having pushed privatisation before for other sectors and being a strong advocate of such, I can firmly say that private militias are not it.

5 Likes

Commerce man here -

Private security companies made solely for protection are allowed until v3, they can exist now.

Businesses that have security like Capital Gas, Quest, etc, are still allowed their security in v3

5 Likes

i mean i used to have wall-e services as a security company

4 Likes

private security:

yes, like having fucking uhhhhh brinks and gardaro whatever its called would be so cool COOL. ITS BASICALLY ANOTHER CIVILIAN JOB THAT PEOPLE CAN DO. THEY WOULD CONTROL PEOPLE TRESSPASSING. JUST ARMED WITH A CFL GLOCK [YES, ONLY CFL PEOPLE OULD WORK THIS JOB, MANDATORY]. AND THEN ALSO RECEIVE A MINIMIZED COURSE ON HANDLING DOWN THREATS, ETC. ETC. FROM POST INSTRUCTORS. ITDB ECOOL!!!

4 Likes

Last time some guy launched a private investigation group the community shot it down…

6 Likes

That’s different from security. It was shot down after 2+ months because of a controversial investigation, it was like into bear or sum. Because of it people realized how useless it is, and it got like cancelled and hated after it, along with that genre. There’s also like nothing for them to do…

4 Likes