Private Investigators?

I don’t know if this topic has been addressed or not but can you make a private investigator company om v2 or will it be available in v3.

3 Likes

but for what

5 Likes

what would they investigate?

4 Likes

is my wife cheating on me

7 Likes

case solved @Automationeer

4 Likes

senators brandishing

8 Likes

PIASB (private investigators against senators brandishing)

10 Likes

it’s allowed in both versions, but numerous people have tried and they’ve all failed as there’s no cases

6 Likes

Small cases that FBI do not want to do. Like Background Checks, Family Law Matters, Infidelity Investigations, and anything else someone thinks of.

3 Likes

there would eventually come about legal issues with private citizens attempting to conduct investigations/surveillance- such as our stalking charge, such as possibly impersonation depending on how one may act or present themselves when conducting a private investigation, and other things.

5 Likes

what are they investigating?

3 Likes

Hello, can you investigate @MrEmote for me? I believe he’s cheating on me :pensive:

3 Likes

here we have no relationships to look into…

and PIs would probably end up in jail…

4 Likes

Per Commerce policy, you cannot operate a business that performs the same or similar job as a Firestone department so you would not in fact be allowed to create a Private Investigation business doing the same as what FBI does.

4 Likes

no. just no.

4 Likes

how is PI against that, it’s not investigating crimes, hence private investigator

4 Likes

I see nothing wrong with a business that performs background checks for people as a business model. In reality, other businesses can use the service when hiring employees.

6 Likes

Why pay money to background check someone when your Admissions Division can do it itself free of charge?

6 Likes

Less people to manage, background check services will give a full outline of a person’s history within Firestone. Looking at all department trellos of past employees reveling if they got fired or resigned with reason if it is there.

4 Likes

anyone can do this easily on their own

3 Likes