Prison Revamp Again

Allow for prison and jail to run while offline

Some people want to join the game after being arrested to being free not a 14 minute jail afk time

This could help increase activity since players get off the game and don’t like needing to wait for their jail time tk run out and this is a factor I seen brought up to why Mayflower had higher activity which is something I would love for V2

Also add a more detailed jail inside with a few Criminal Jobs (legit like Civilian Postal and Burger Place jobs) where while in jail a player could be making money not a lot but enough to make doing them instead of being afk worth it

Job Types-

1. Plate pressing 10$/plate
  2. Trash pickup 3$/trash piece
  3. Cleaning 3-15$/amount cleaned
  4. Soup 10$/bowl (same DOC requirement)
  5. Laundry Room 5$/per clothing

Jail Lockdown

Why-

1. DOC can shut the jail down and activate a alarm sending a alert over radio

2. Makes prison breaks harder

3. Allows for easier securing of Jail

DOC Sewer Access

Why-

1. Sewer jail break

2. will lock down with the Jail Lockdown idea

Protection from Glitching -

1. The sewer will only allow people in it when a DOC requirement is met like 3-4 DOC

Improved Bridge

How-

Bridge will be able to be retracted from the off island guard house and a control room somewhere in the Prison

Why-

Prevents Car exits from Jail

While this won’t happen it’s fun to think of theses ideas to help bring more parts of the map alive and help keep people playing

7 Likes

Hm, I think a county jail should be added and here’s why. It’d give the prison bus use and it’ll open a jail division within SCSO, considering that jails are ran by the sheriff’s office. Upon arrest it’ll respawn the player to either the county jail or the prison. It could be located in Arborfield if the idea was ever implemented

3 Likes

Honestly good idea.

2 Likes

Declined by fed.

@moderators Close please.

2 Likes