Prison black market

As the title implies, the prison should have a black market. It can include stuff such as shank, spoon, and a semi automatic handgun.

The prison is very bland for the inmates because half the time they go AFK because of the lack of activities and if they’re lucky, they can do soup or the exercise yard.

With this implemented, it should reduce the chances of getting a spoon if you do the kitchen and the spoon would cost the most. It will give correctional officers an excuse to constantly monitor the inmates instead of standing at the checkpoint. Adding on, should the inmates gang up and start a riot, it will give SERT and even FNG a chance to deploy giving the shields and grenades a use within the prison.

In conclusion, I think this should be implemented to give DOC more action and inmates some action as well rather than making the prison some boring meeting center. The black market could be a shady inmate hidden throughout the yard or in the day room.

5 Likes

at 11:59 pm every night the prison doors will open and everyone goes awol

3 Likes

Sounds like a good game of manhunt

1 Like

support.

2 Likes

maybe introduce smuggling mechanics? like there would be a 1-5% chance once you7 get arrested you have a glock or really weak weapon. maybe even inmate jobs, informant systems, escape plans, etc.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t say u should get spawned in with a weapon but, idk. Maybe if the suspect isn’t searched he keeps his tools when on prison team. Unless ofc it respawns the whole character

2 Likes

oh yes i like the search idea

2 Likes

Aye, requires LEOs to search before arresting

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

I don’t believe the LEO search function removes the item, so that would also need a complete overhaul of the search mechanic. Doable though I guess.

4 Likes

Yeah that’s true, or could use like a little “x” next to illegal items so the leo can remove them, dunno tho. Would be fun to play around with

1 Like

Mfw the cops remove my legal CBJ because they didn’t look and see I have a CFL

2 Likes

this could allow for Illegal Seizure charge!

2 Likes

searching does remove some items (prison key & spoon off inmates)

3 Likes

Was referring to the general search function out in the streets, not on inmates

2 Likes

I was as well lol, I should’ve clarified that

1 Like