Prin_Tag for Senate

Evening, Citizens
I am Prin_Tag, former Representative, and I am here to ask for your vote once again for this Congress election. I have been in office for Representative, and have also served our state as an SCFD Firefighter. In this brief message,you will hear about my plans for my senatorial term.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Some of the issues that I’ve observed over time is the adequate laws pertaining to the people and representation from the government. I plan to take extensive measures to ensure that our people are heard and are represented accordingly. The main course here is that I would like to represent the citizens of our beloved Firestone and hear their voices and opinion regarding anything really. As Senator, I will try to the full extent to implement the things that Firestone needs and wanted by our citizens. If the civilian has a silly idea or not they will have a chance to hear the others opinion on that matter.

LEGISLATIVE AGENDA
For this term, I will strongly work with all the citizens and value all voices. I believe to have a good democracy, we need more of a direct, transparent democracy rather than a State ran by one or a group of peoples beliefs, the citizens have a voice and I plan to use it. If elected, I plan to strongly use the citizens voice and needs in all legislation I vote and pass, because this State is not made out of only Senators, but mainly the citizens and their thoughts on what should be implemented.

Overall
My primary goal as a Senator will be to give every citizen a fair chance to be represented and have their voices and opinions heard regardless of their employment status or “popularity.” As a Senator, I fully intend to represent and implement the high demand for changes that the citizens of Firestone desperately needed and asked for while keeping a transparent surrounding environment between the citizens of Firestone and the government.

Although this will be my first time running for Senate within the State of Firestone, I have held many other congressional positions outside of Firestone that gave a me deep understanding of the primary functions of the Senate along with its importance to the government and citizens. I have been apart of officer previously as a Representative.

Conclusion

For those who know me well, you know I am good at sticking to what I say I will do. If elected, I shall do the best I can to complete each and every one of the objectives as such and better Firestone for all citizens current and to come. Thank you.

Firestone Senatorial Candidate,
Prin_Tag
Former Representative
Former SCFD
(Simply write “Support” or “Endorsed” to show your support for this campaign)

2 Likes

maybe

1 Like

Supported,

Former Congressmen,
Rinextel

1 Like

Support,

Lt. Governor,
Bjohn323

1 Like

Support.

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support.

1 Like

Support, was a good representative.

1 Like

Support

1 Like

support :+1:

1 Like

Support.

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support.

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

No support, doesn’t play well with others.

Lieutenant,
SouthernMorality.
Stapleton County Fire Department.

1 Like

All you say is doesn’t play well with others, if you don’t have anything nice to say keep it to yourself. But then again it’s your opinion not mine so.@Southern

Thanks to everyone else so far who has voted for me!

1 Like

When running for public office, it applies to everyone. Let me go ahead and add:

Misconduct in uniform write up:

Malpractice, further misconduct Write up:

(Suspension)

Termination for your aggressive behavior.

This really someone you want as a Representative.

Lieutenant,
SouthernMorality.
Stapleton County Fire Department.