Prin_Tag for County Executive

Hello, Firestone. I am Prin_Tag, and I will be running Firestone’s next County Executive. Before we start I will highly appreciate you reading my speech. In this support speech/forum, I will brefiely explain to you all, what I will do, and why I should be nominated for County Executive.

There will be 3 topics in my support forum, and it is as follows:
Topic 1 - Plans
Topic 2 - Rules & Enforcements
Topic 3 - Promises

As seen in the content above, the first up for the topic will be my plans. My plans are very important and here is why. I plan to do a lot as County Executive. I wish to accomplish a lot with the position and with that being said, I will fix the county government. The day I am elected, IF I am elected, I will ask everyone what they would like to see from the county government, and what they think can improve. I will do my best to propose new bills/executive orders to improve everything. I will also make sure all the county government’s that aren’t doing anything, have a specific task/job to do so they are busy and not being inactive. I will also host re-elections for County Council, City Council, Mayor spots, etc. Most of the people in council now are either already in primary jobs, inactive, or better yet do not care. In order to have a successful government, it needs people who are actively involved, and that is why I think elections are needed. I will also host meetings regularly with the county government, to update them on the current bills/legislation, and also get ideas and see what exactly they plan on doing to improve. With this being said, I will do the same with the citizens of Firestone as well, so they know what is currently happening with the county government. Once again these meetings will not be every day, week, or month. They will be occasionally. It’s time someone steps up to home plate and some one changes the government to what it

Topic 2 - Rules & Enforcements.
Most people will think you can become apart of the government, and you don’t need to be smart or do anything. It’s not going to work like that. I will do everything in my power to make sure everyone in the county government has a job/task that will need to be completed. The government spots will also have specific rules, not to different from the rules we currently have when running. This is a short topic but I want everyone to know that with becoming apart of a county government, you are to do what your supposed to do.

Topic 3 - Promises
Quick topic but promises is important. If you stop reading now your missing out. The first promise I will make to everyone is make this county government once better again. I will not let this county government once fail again. My second promise. I will guarantee a lot more bills will be passed (hopefully) and come out to help the county. I will also promise that the bills that come out and are passed are to HELP the county, not destroy it. If I see a bill for attempting to destroy the county, I will void the bill and speak to the councilmen/women who was the leading sponsor. The third promise is to make the county government back to what it was once before.

Thank you for reading this and i hope you can help out and support me for the upcoming elections,
Regards,
Prin_Tag

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support.

Signed,

Signature
Firestone Citizen

1 Like

Support.

Signed by:
BlueOperators

FSP Corporal and DPW Instructor

1 Like

No support, just because of that secondary thread you made.

1 Like

WOAHHEHEJD

1 Like

SUPPORT

1 Like

Elections over.

1 Like
1 Like

I’ll keep it listed so people can see.

1 Like