Press Release from the Office of the Secret Service Director

DHS_NORMAL

Press Release

Department of Homeland Security: Secret Service

November 6, 2018
Office of the Director, Secret Service

Directed to Citizens of Firestone:

The Office of the Director for the Secret Service agency recognizes and acknowledges the statement from the Governor with regards to the level of professionalism from the agents within the respective agency. The Director is currently conducting an agency reform with regards to the agents in hopes that the outcome would be for the better in the future. As the personal advisor to the Governor and former director for Secret Service, I will be personally assisting the Director in conducting a full and effective reforms that should not disappoint future candidates.

All duties from the agency have been temporarily suspended per the direct orders from the Director and will resume upon completion of reforms and recognition from the Governor.

Signed,

GetEnveloped
Personal Advisor to the Governor

colorful_parrots
Director of Secret Service

5 Likes

yes sir.

2 Likes

these reforms are gonna take 2 months

2 Likes

ss doesnt care if i get shot at v2. SO and IO do though. how about they protect instead of ss

3 Likes

meh
they pissed off butsworth
lesson don’t piss him off
also i am very irrelevant but who cares

2 Likes

I’m personally helping the Director in regards to the reforms to restore it’s former glory.

2 Likes

ok thank you good sir :salute:

2 Likes

SS even doesn’t come to protect me, how can I be sure that they can even protect me

2 Likes

They aren’t required to protect Congressmembers per their clearance level requirements.

2 Likes

honestly, just call us.

2 Likes

jason shush you went into trouble for protection FROM SS

2 Likes

who’s going to protect butsworth now

2 Likes

just make me SS director and everything will be fine

2 Likes

i remember being ss69 under envelope… long time ago

2 Likes

Me and my School Shooter Loadout

1 Like

go ss!

1 Like

I propose a plan to militarize DOT and DPW and have them form a cooperative SS division to protect any and all government officials.

5 Likes

i feel like this is spam now but idc

1 Like

SS isn’t as good as they were in the past. They stink at protection.

1 Like

there not bad, but not as good as they could be

1 Like