Press Release, 07/02/2019

Press Release, 07/02/2019

Good evening, it’s been quite a long time since my last press release. Firstly, I would like to quickly apologize for not being around much today, I had to work for most of the day. Today, we saw our very own servers spike from 45 players, to 745. I must say, our services were extremely unprepared for this massive spike, and honestly, Firestone isn’t a beginners game. There was also a fairly large incident involving the Firestone State Patrol today where a few members were demoted from their positions, I’ll be covering that in this press release.

The Firestone State Patrol, has not been operating properly in quite some time. Every Superintendent/Colonel continues to think they were the best for their department. The same pattern follows with every other former department head. They all constantly remind me and the rest of Firestone how they were “the best” and no one could top them, I don’t want these type of people in my administration. For those of you who’ve been asking, WaterLostic won’t be entering my administration, ever.

Over the course of time that I’ve been Governor, I’ve contemplated completely wiping portions of a department due to toxicity, bad administrative personnel, etc. Never, have I come as close as I am now with the Firestone State Patrol. With as many decisions as I can make right now, I only see one outcome where the Firestone State Patrol comes out on top, and continues to thrive. I’ve decided to put my own personal beliefs aside for the betterment of the department, and Firestone as a whole.

With the power vested in me by C.II.IX., I hereby dismiss Colonel @Davidtiy from the Firestone State Patrol. An announcement on who will succeed Former Colonel Davidtiy will be released within the coming days. @Code_Law is hereby placed as Acting Colonel of the Firestone State Patrol until an official nomination is release.

These are truly the decisions that I hate making. I don’t take pride or joy in destroying ones ROBLOX career, but I took on the role of Governor to get the job done. David, you’re a good guy, and I honestly thought you were a good Colonel, but there’s a path that this department needs to follow, and unfortunately, that path requires new leadership.

5 Likes

OH.

ay dios mio

7 Likes

OH.

ay dios mio

4 Likes

oi mate !

3 Likes

OH.

ay dios mio

4 Likes

rip david

3 Likes

In all honesty, whether people like it or not, the Governor has the power to do so and nothing will change that, or his choice.

3 Likes

o7 david. You were a good Colonel and we’ll miss you. :frowning:

3 Likes

inb4 fob returns to the FSP throne

3 Likes

fob returns

Ah shit, here we go again

3 Likes

dang bruh

3 Likes

The department was headed back the same direction it came from.

Being a leader as such is not as easy as some people think it is. It’s much harder when you actually get the position and have to actually run the department. You have no one to really look up to for advice (in some situations) and it can be hard.

I think this was probably the upper decision and needed to be made.

5 Likes

OH.

ay dios mio

4 Likes

OH.

ay dios mio

4 Likes

oh deary me! dios mio, senorita! oh schatz!

4 Likes

i think thats the first gay cabinet member in the history of firestone

OWO

3 Likes

Ah Shit, Here we go Again

3 Likes

I see.

3 Likes

ay dios mio

4 Likes

Kinda saw it coming so :man_shrugging:

3 Likes