Press Release, 03/08/2019

Press Release, 17:39 EST, 03/08/2019

Good evening, I have come before you to address some of the events that have occured within the past few weeks following my last press release. Firstly, I would like to formally apologize for my recent inactivity and overall quietness on Discord, I have been taking a mild break from being as chatty as I usually am. It has come to my attention that I have not been giving my full when it comes to providing for the betterment of Firestone, and I’m working to change that. I have quite a few pieces of legislation planned this week, possibly some new departments, and some new faces in the executive branch. When I released a forum last week on suggestions to improve, I received a very common response, that response being more transparency, as I promised from my original campaign speech. This week, I have been working towards this by directing departments to open up public relations divisions, I have also opened the new Firestone Executive Branch Trello (work in progress) that will be going public soon. I thank you all for your continued support. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, you can contact me via Discord, message me on the Firestone Forums, or message me over the ROBLOX website, thank you and have a good night.

Signed,
CanineEnforcement
Governor of the State of Firestone

6 Likes

are the new departments the

‘firestone department of defense’ which solely oversees fng and takes away its own power to administratively oversee itself :eyes:

‘firestone department of dictatorial powers’ self explainable

2 Likes

“Departments” was plural, my friend.

1 Like

God I hope not. That would be useless.

1 Like

yes i listed 2, its okay though

1 Like

HEY
HELLO
HI THERE
YOU MADE ME THE PRESS SECRETARY FOR A REASON
PLUG THE FRIGGIN FIRESTONE STATE CAPITOL PRESS OFFICE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD

btw FS Press Office, bi-weekly press briefings & releases, follow @FSPressOffice because CANINE CAN’T PUT OUR TWITTER OR ANNOUNCEMENTS ON DISCORD

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

1 Like