Pre - Voting Poll (Senate Elections 2022)

not too often we agree, very accurate!

2 Likes

ill prolly vote for, uh… jesus christ, the only man with my support. can i get an amen???

1 Like

‘recent’ mf that was 7 months ago and i was only recently banned for frp because of my ego also if dot doesn’t want me why’d they accept me right after brec, because they didn’t want me to go directly to their department without proving my self

1 Like

dude when did this become about grammar

1 Like

failed brec
a year ago.
perm ban
a year ago.

1 Like

if you read my speech you’d know

1 Like

i have nothing against connor, but maybe he should get some experience before going to the senate

1 Like

after concurring with connor i realized i was wrong

2 Likes

nah, congress is an entry level position tbh

like obviously i’d hope they know a thing or two about firestone and are a halfway competent person but

there isnt really any experience beneath congress that is relevant enough to the job to matter

department experience might make you care about making legislation to help a certain department (which is nice, if we have a congress filled with people from diverse departmental backgrounds that can fulfill the needs of everyone) but it doesnt help you be a congressperson

and county government is self-sabotage if you have county experience you are less valuable than someone with no experience sorry county besties its just so bad

(also no hate 2 u kareem ur standpoint is well intentioned and there is nothing wrong with it either! <3 <3 <3 just providing my perspective as a long time government-side-of-the-community veteran)

for legal reasons if u think this comment is political ur dumb

6 Likes

6 Likes

agree

3 Likes

everything about that comment is correct except the “<3”

2 Likes

</3

5char

2 Likes

yay 5cjat

1 Like

3 Likes

WOMEN

2 Likes

Yes??

2 Likes

Innapropriate

2 Likes

Not really

1 Like

okay youd lose regardless. popularity, u lose, experience, u lose… its a lose lose situation.

1 Like