Pre - Voting Poll (Senate Elections 2022)

only people who qualified while making have been added

1 Like

Who even are u

3 Likes

dude you’re literally running a troll campaign lets relax a little

1 Like

its a wonder you have any votes

1 Like

ur really annoying

1 Like

you know he was legal before

2 Likes

what experience do you have LMAO

what plans do you have

its not popularity lmao, its people that can be trusted by the community to do dumb stuff

2 Likes

kareem, not to mention, your reputation isnt very good. dot wouldnt take you, you failed brec, you have been banned like 20 times and even a past perm ban. you may have changed but all that still is pretty recent.

2 Likes

wym “experience in legislation” wouldn’t it be “experienced in the legislative branch”?? The I when talking about yourself should also be capitalized. Lastly, when talking about your experience please refer to
“department” and “legislation” as departmental and legislative.

no way Kareem is flexing his experience on Connor bruh I’m dead

3 Likes

yes but whats wrong with trying

2 Likes

i think connor would do somewhat better than some other people

4 Likes

why are you being mad toxic i havent said one word to you for the entire time i been in firestone. i need you to relax because this is just showing how unmatured you are

2 Likes

im just trying something new if you dont want to support me you dont need to but no need to slander someone for trying

4 Likes

who said i was trolling? i never asked you to vote for me nor support me if you dont like me or dont want to support me thats fine with me but dont be going under peoples forum posts trying to slander peoples post so you can make yourself look better

2 Likes

Also blaad that wasnt towards u btw

2 Likes

I actually think having a recently reformed criminal in congress could give them a unique perspective and connor might surprise people and have good ideas.

3 Likes

its quite apparent youre trolling or posess a unique and acute lack of ability to put together a campaign

1 Like

connor is making an honorable attempt at something different, you need to all stop attacking this guy for doing literally anything lol

4 Likes

TIER LIST EXCEPT I CANT BE POLITICAL

COOL GUY CONNOR TIER
connor8033

LAWYER TIER
cooldudesub

DIVERSITY TIER
JoshLocke

WHERE IS V3 TIER
colorful_parrots
BendDerOver

ALL CAPS TIER