#PR0727-04 - Statement on Suspected "Free-ranking"

Yes, I know the story.

You were chosen over Andorks.

That doesn’t mean you weren’t in it for the power.

What power do I have?

Besides the following:
Prosecuting repeat offenders, administering justice, being counsel to the state and the Governor.

The Attorney General is one of the most powerful positions in the Cabinet.

You have one of the greatest powers of them all, and we’re wasting it on you.

I’m done here.

I don’t recall there ever being a position that has the “greatest powers.”

Remember the “beef” we used to have?

Ever since you expressed your interest in being the DAG, I gave you so much leniency.

The FNG did not even want me to hire you.

You were banned and a criminal, but you got that expunged and I hired you. Out of the kindness of my own heart and the simple thought that you were changed. But, you say I’m all in it for the power.

While we’re derailing the conversation, let me just add,

And as such I believe you have proven my point about your ego. You believe that this is your department; that it must be run your way, or no way.

Let me also note that if Brotix wanted power, he would have stayed on the path of Congress and would have run for governor. He did not.

I will once again note that not being part of the DoJ doesn’t mean that I don’t understand anything. You do not have to burn yourself in a fire to understand that fire is hot. I have my right to speak; that is something that you cannot prosecute me for. Nulla poena sine lege.

Et enfin,

We have checks and balances. There cannot, and never will, be a “most powerful position in the Cabinet.” Checks and balances exist to prevent such concentration of power.

I would have assumed that after throwing out your pride on your sleeves while begging for leniency from the FNG HICOMM, you would have been better. I assumed that you would have had the decency to stop insulting those who disagree with you and those who cause trouble.

Turns out you still lack the dignity and the honour to accept what others do.

And ever since I worked for you, I did most things for the department.

Then you backstabbed me.

“backstabbed”

1, I never stated that it should be ran my way. I raised the department, and I care about the department more for than my ego, because if I wanted to help my ego, I’d be the Attorney General by now.

Brotix is also currently running for Governor, so your point of that is irrelevant.

2, You are right, but you can’t judge a book by its cover, and the contents of such are completely invisible to you. I also have my right to speak, but your opinion is irrelevant.

3, Incorrect, there can never be a perfectly balanced government. It simply is not possible. Especially in the Cabinet, others are more powerful than others.

In regards to my letter to the FNG HICOMM, I don’t know who the fuck you are to judge me. Do not come here and act wise, that just shows me you want to seem superior. You don’t know shit about me.

I’m done with your bullshit, you are clearly in someway biased in this topic.

Goddamn European.

Called off my election.

Well congratulations. Want a medal?

This is absurd. @DannyboyJurist close this.

Not your post, plus grievances and discussion of facts are allowed.

I am no longger responding. I am done here.

I have never met Brotix personally. In fact, for most of the time I’ve been here, I have disliked Brotix. He’s rough and abrasive. Not really someone I’d befriend.

That, however, does not excuse you.

Some things to point out – if you say you raised a deparmtent, then I will therefore say that you are feeding your own ego by claiming that you have made the department function. Is this a truthful assessment of how the DoJ functions? Probably not, and I wouldn’t cling to that idea. Either way, it is clear that you believe you are the father and saviour of the department. Anything that challenges that idea is, for lack of a better word, heresy in your opinion.

Also pointing out the idea that you have no legitimate reason to become the Attorney General right now. We have an incumbent AG and there is no void to fill in regarding that matter. Unless you’re planning a coup d’etat, which I believe would be pathetic, even for you.

I have no need to judge a book, by its cover or not. I am simply detailing that it is abundantly clear that you are stirring up trouble and causing arguments due to your disagreement with Brotix. I do not need to be a member of the Department of Justice to see it. You are a nuisance; that much is clear. Whether or not you have a valid reason is debatable, but from what I know, you do not. I do not need to be part of the DoJ to form an opinion of it – and neither do I have to be part of it to know what is happening within it. Yes, you don’t judge a book by its cover, but you do not have to read the whole book to be able to form opinions on it. The prose, the grammar, and the little nuances of the book that are evident as early as the first page should enable you to form an opinion regardless.

Let me also clarify that calling my opinion “irrelevant” merely because I am not a member of the DoJ is the sort of ignorance and lack of tolerance that have discredited you. I don’t mind that you would swoop down to ad hominem in order to push your own ego up and enable you to believe that you are truly the one-and-only person whose opinion matters. I do mind, however, that you would say it matter-of-factly, as I am sure that, with a vast majority of what you have said so far, this is false.

And you would not err to believe such. There is no perfect government. However, nor is there a perfect concentration of power as you have previously mentioned. There are checks and balances. Whether or not these are all perfectly equal should not matter. The AG may be, as you would say, “the most powerful Cabinet position” (though this is undoubtedly also false), but who’s to say that the DHS secretary can’t ask IO to investigate corruption? IO itself exists to provide checks and balances as well.

There is no “most powerful position.” If the DHS Sec needs investigation, IO will do it. If IO cannot be trusted on this matter, then I’m sure another – perhaps even DPS or a special committee or whatever – will.

I will not attempt to boast nor prove myself superior as you often do, but I will say that I believe I have a right to judge you myself, seeing as how you did address the letter indirectly to me.

As Colonel of the National Guard, I do believe I hold at least some right to judge you. I was in the National Guard since before you decided to go rogue, and I do know how it went. It was pathetic, but what can I say?

You had a good role in 3IB. You messed it up. What more can I say?

Reiterating what I have previously mentioned, I tend to be on the other side of things regarding Brotix. I’ve never really talked to him nor been friends with him. I’m not biased in this topic. Hell, if he did free-rank someone, I’m more than willing to be the first one to give him the boot.

To end this tirade;
I am not European. Far from it. I’m a Filipino.

1 Like

Congratulations, you all are memes.

james ur just really power hungry

its pretty known the AG is the most powerful position in the cabinet (aside from Chief of Staff if there was a need for a press office, and like a shit ton of advisors, but there isn’t because ro-politics is pretty simple)

congress has done a pretty good job of keeping every position equal and we need to beef up the DOJ soon

2 Likes

Oh man. Someone’s salty :eyes:

u h o h s p a g h e t t i o s