Posting for bloxkguy (not me)

Hi, so as an investor in The State Of Firestone V3 I think it would be pretty epic if we had cable cars in V3. It would add a new transportation system besides cars and be able to go places where the train can’t. Maybe PAW runs it? Or it is automated.

What are cable cars?
Basically, a transportation system that brings a car from a lower level to a higher level or vice versa. Like the cable cars in GTA 5 or on that one Framed map.

Where?
I was thinking up to hillview or if the National Park got more hilly up there. There would be 1 station at the top and 1 station at the bottom with pylons in between.

Developing a Solution
Hi, so as an investor in The State Of Firestone V3 I think it would be pretty epic if we had cable cars in V3. It would add a new transportation system besides cars and be able to go places where the train can’t. Maybe PAW runs it? Or it is automated.

What are cable cars?
Basically, a transportation system that brings a car from a lower level to a higher level or vice versa. Like the cable cars in GTA 5 or on that one Framed map.

Where?
I was thinking up to hillview or if the National Park got more hilly up there. There would be 1 station at the top and 1 station at the bottom with pylons in between.

Developing a Solution

-bloxkguy

3 Likes

i only support cause philip posted it

3 Likes

Those are actually called gondola lifts, not cable cars.

3 Likes

ok boomer

3 Likes

I also feel like this is nice, but not rlly that many people would use it nor is needed, but still a cool thing to have!!

4 Likes

hi guys!

2 Likes

yo what i didn’t know there were cable cars in gta v is that a mod

2 Likes

cable cars

2 Likes

no…. they always been there

2 Likes

Y’all…… I don’t even remember this shit

3 Likes

thanks for posting for bloxkguy