POST Director Termination

Response - "Document o-wait"

The following document will cover my dismissal. I ask that you read it fully as it’s critically important.

I also ask that you fill out this poll. I’d appreciate it if you could follow the instructions.

Poll: https://forms.gle/hCXB5jGKNG4EGydSA

a tl:dr is also at the bottom of the prelude

1 Like

The Office of Representative Tor_Laws has no comment on this matter, however, acknowledges the unnecessary and uncalled dismissal.

1 Like

Calls actions unacceptable but fails to realize that the Governor is in every right to remove any of his cabinet for any reason he deems necessary

Welcome to the government

3 Likes

Tbh canine did the right thing. POST was going downhill for over a year and all attempts to fix it failed. POST needs someone new with new ideas.

2 Likes

But nominates someone from the old administration?

3 Likes

You have to appreciate Max, POST might be one of the hardest department to run. Most LEOs blames POST when they are about to get sued. I have seen many LEOs say “It’s not my fault POST didn’t teach me the law” or “POST doesn’t teach us law”. Even tho post can’t do much after you get your certificate. I heard Buford say POST is stressless to run and max took the responsibility and ran it for a good year so.

5 Likes

Nobody questioned his constitutional right to do this

1 Like

Again I will state, it is his choice how he wants to change the administration. It’s just the cruel reality.

Also the last sentence of that is a low blow and also makes no sense as why would he leave office with a day left of the term?

yeah ok

Shark boi is tired

gn

3 Likes

Congress can do nothing. Its his constitutional right as a governor even a criminals knows that jeeezZ

1 Like

for the 100th time, it was constitutional

The thing is, if this action was reverted, Congress would approve/disapprove of it.

2 Likes

I agree the low blow kinda did ruin the overall effectiveness of the piece.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

1 Like