POST Director MaximusGXL Leaving POST

If you aren’t in the POST discord, MaximusGXL will be stepping down. He will be leaving POST next Monday, January 21st, one week from today. Whether you disagree with some policies issued, I think we can all respect him for his dedication to POST and to the State of Firestone. Being the POST Director is a difficult job. It comes with hate and disapproval since you have to decide who gets to keep their certification which takes months to obtain. Hats off to MaximusGXL for holding this important yet dreaded position.

I hope MaximusGXL the best and has a great time patrolling the streets of Stapleton County as SCSO.

Sincerely,

Clonemep
House of Representatives

Resignation Speech: https://docs.google.com/document/d/11fWpFo_qCn7EKVg1ZInGaJEVOWAN_nXQkvMt_2lEXSk/edit

5 Likes

hes only leaving since ignorant people want to revoke his powers that can be ‘abused’, even though they never have been within the year of service i have been in post

3 Likes

True. I feel bad for him since people are just trying to be power hungry and take more and more power from POST.

1 Like

I’m gonna look into this situation :thinking::eyes:

2 Likes

He has retracted his resignation. A moderator can lock this now.

2 Likes

OP Request

2 Likes