Possible Licensed Pepper Spray

This could be stupid but, what if you could buy pepper spray like in real life?
If someone got into your car and refuses to get out, you could OC them.
Or if someone was getting closer and closer to you and refuses to stop, and they could possibly have a gun. You could OC them.

Isn’t that a good idea? Comment down below

3 Likes

Yes, it is a good idea. Pepper spray is useful for self defense as you mention. Though, there’s always that possibility of it being misused.

1 Like

which is why you leave that stuff up to daddy AG @DannyboyJurist

To be honest people with firearms license should have pepper spray, unless you want to make another thing for that (which I don’t suggest)

1 Like

pepper spray should not be licensed, its just pepper

4 Likes

yeah sure

1 Like

no license if we will have this

1 Like

If there is no license for this, what happens if the suspect abuses pepper spray?
well I mean irl you could just buy pepper spray at walmart

1 Like

no license :-1:

2 Likes

Alright, I can’t change the title. So this is about not licensed pepper sprays

2 Likes

I mean, I could see why you’d put license lol if a noob like me buy the OC I finna spray people with it and beat them up it can easily be abused lol just sayin :alien:

1 Like

Pepper spray isn’t made to kill, just blind

1 Like

its just a peper spray

yeah just oc that can be easily abused

1 Like

rating

1 Like

@jasonbourneaxis Yeah buts its broken as F in firestone and it kills (I saw a FNG kill someone with the spray other day) I think it was FNG anyway. He has a vest and tactical clothing on. And cuffs. But no LEO uni so I assume FNG and more specificaly SF or MP.

1 Like

If a knife was brought into v2 do we need to license it?

If a baseball bat was brought into v2, do we need to license that?

If those dont need to be licensed, then why do we need to license pepper spray? Things can always be abused

1 Like

cuz it makes u fall and it makes ur screen go orange and people can keep spraying u keeping ur screen orange and abuse it till the cops arrive. Knifes and a baseball bat would most likely only do damage and not even much damage so even if they could kill u, at least ur player wont fall and ur screen wont turn orange k

1 Like

A car can be abused, is it licensed?

1 Like

your hands can be abused when saying punches, are your hands licensed?

your feet can be abused when running from cops, is it licensed?

food items can be abused when eating them in order to run from cops, is it licensed?

etc

1 Like

can u not read? I just said OC can make ur screen turn orange and make ur player stop moving…If u keep spraying someone they will never be able to move or see. A Stupid car can’t do anything but run people over and most of the time people don’t even roleplay it…when someone says ‘punches’ the heck does that do?..‘your feet can be abused when running from the cops’ what the heck boi

1 Like