Portrait pfps : narcissistic or a show of power?

thats my job

1 Like

its just fun

1 Like

i agree very fun

2 Likes

reminding him he’s northern is not a dunk, it’s more like a compliment

2 Likes

didnt see this.

awe thx babe xxx

2 Likes

being northern is a massive problem
nothing good has ever come out of the north

1 Like

yeah, because we keep all the good shit up here away from you posh fuckers in london (everyone in the south lives in london)

you may now return to shopping at waitrose

3 Likes

whats waitrose isnt that the place northerners go to get divorced

5 Likes

no it’s where they go to hide in bushes waiting for civilised people to finish their shopping so they can grab the quid out the trolleys so they can go do their shopping at aldi

4 Likes

since we are so much more intelligent up here, we just use trolley tokens instead of contributing to the capitalist supermarket corporations!!

3 Likes

you know you get the coin back right…???

you are contributing MORE by purchasing a token, stupid northerner…

1 Like

Um i just like pretending to be like the people who hold these positions irl (my PFP style is based off of it) and it looks professional so

2 Likes

i just ask the cashier for a token

1 Like

What if it gets stuck? What if I forget? That’d be a whole pound I would never see again. I know you lot in the south have money to burn when you’re not donating it all to the conservative party, but i am not a rich man. that one pound would be better off not in the pockets of sainsburys, morrisons or tesco! i do not need to buy a token. some trade unions and stuff give them out to their members. checkmate, tory!

2 Likes

just get good. literally never lost a coin and half the shops here stopped asking for coins to give.

fuck the tories

2 Likes

for once, we agree

1 Like

3 Likes

ew r15

1 Like

thats not 15 lmao

1 Like

Y’all wanna talk about narcissism and show of power? Here you go

3 Likes