Political Parties

Hello! So as some of you know, Congress (sort of) recently banned political parties from being recognized by the government. I wanted to know your opinions on this to see if it should be nullified!

Signed,
OliverSteph
Rep

1 Like

as a member of a political party, i feel that the government should not regulate or recognize political parties; that creates an interest bias. with that said, parties should be able to get commerce approval (iirc they can) and operate as businesses.

3 Likes

i strongly agree with banning political parties, and it needs to happen in real life too

8 Likes

TRUMP 2020!!! trumptank

no, i don’t think political parties should be revived in firestone. but i’ll push independently my libertarian/conservative values without party representation.

7 Likes

Commerce doesn’t even license Political Parties anymore ecks dee.

1 Like

They’re only banned in the sense no government official can use their authority to benefit or represent parties. You can still make one, it just won’t be recognized by the State in the old way.

5 Likes

I think it’s kinda dumb that they aren’t able to obtain business permits and/or property anymore.

4 Likes

don’t put libertarian and trump 2020 in the same sentence

4 Likes

shooo

1 Like

u are not a libertarian

5 Likes

i am a libertarian
trump 2020
not because i love trump, but because hes 100x better than biden

2 Likes

im trying to get jimmy carter to run for president

4 Likes

no thanks :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

1 Like

famous small government libertarian donald j trump

2 Likes

political parties ruin the entire political field.

and basically corrupts politics.

have you seen nusa or any groups allied with the UN my dude?

3 Likes

why do conservative trump supporters always call themselves libertarians

6 Likes

don’t :clap: bring :clap: real :clap: life :clap: politics :clap: into :clap: firestone :clap:

5 Likes

prolly cuz theyre libertarian and they agree with Trump more the Biden

but idk man

1 Like

do you know what a libertarian is

1 Like

they basically stand for limiting the size and powers of government and maximize everyone’s freedoms. The “Libertarian” party is right-wing

1 Like