PK_OPFOR for County Council

PK_OPFOR for County Council

Table of Contents

1. Introduction
  2. Plans
  3. Conclusion

1. Introduction

Hello fellow citizens of Firestone, I’m PK_OPFOR. My name might not be familiar, and I might not have as much experience as most of the other candidates however I am just as dedicated, determined, and motivated as they are (if not more). I’m not a veteran of Firestone, I joined a few months ago but in that time I’ve worked hard to obtain my POST certificate, and secure a job with Stapleton Powergrid. I’m just an average player wanting to make sure we have a voice in this wonderful community and have a shot at making a difference. When it comes to political experience I have none in firestone however I do have experience from other genres, specifically in the roman genre where I’ve held a seat in many senates and plebian assemblies.

2. Plans

Just because I’m new and lack experience does not mean I lack plans for the county. I play to increase the cooperation and relationship between the county and the businesses inside of it. Sitting down and planning events with them as well as supporting them with legislation. I also want to help make county legislation more transparent by ensuring the public is aware of county bills and executive orders.

3. Conclusion

I know this wasn’t particularly long or detailed but I just want to thank you for reading through this. You probably have better things to do but took the time out of your day to learn a bit about myself and what I stand for and I sincerely thank you for that. I hope you can look past my lack of experience and time in firestone and see that I’m truly just here to represent the average players of Firestone. If you agree with me or wish to support me please reply. Regardless of who you support in this county council election just make sure you get out and vote to make your voice heard.

Sincerely,

PK_OPFOR

2 Likes

Support for a fellow candidate, the more the merrier.

2 Likes

What is your current view on the power failures throughout the state?

2 Likes

You can do this PK

2 Likes

Sorry for my delay, I think that the current power outage is the result of poor cooperation between the department of commerce and SPG. I believe that there were better options out there than denying SPG’s renewal and as a result of these poor choices the county is now unfortunately out of power.

1 Like

Ok support

2 Likes

As a long time resident of Stapleton County I fully support PK_OPFOR in his running for County Council. As a fellow employee in SPG I seen first hand how good of a person he is.

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

1 Like

I mean ya

Dont be stupid

Support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support from darkqvs.

1 Like

support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Okay, so, I don’t know what Jack has been telling SPG employees but it’s clearly not what actually happened since you’re like the 3rd/4th person to put some form of blame on Commerce.
Simply put: Jack is incompetent.
That probably explains why he hasn’t told the whole truth because he doesn’t understand it himself.
For months on end, SPG has had issues internally but Jack never listened to his command staff and did his own thing which only made SPG worse. Due to the two Director’s resigning and another command member all within the same week, it raised a flag to Commerce. Jack had plenty of opportunity to fix the issues within SPG and didn’t.
SPG failed inspection for incompetent management because there were employees that did not meet expectations and policies of the business but the command staff failed to uphold them and Jack failed to uphold the policies he created.

This is my own opinion and I am not representing the Department of Commerce or the Department of Commerce Inspections Office.

3 Likes

no, the issue here was that there was no alternative entity to ensure the provision of electricity continued, which could have been resolved by:

a) a competitive electrical energy company
b) a backup plan with alternative energy companies or a state-level entity that could take-over the means of electrical energy production as necessary
c) a seizure of SGP assets in order to ensure and continue the effective provision of electricity, overseen by Commerce or another state-level entity

SGP was failing, any competent person could deduce that, and Commerce did the right thing

3 Likes

well i mean if we did nothing everything would’ve carried on fine
who doesn’t mind some fun lil roleplay :stuck_out_tongue:

stop casting aspersions onto docm, spg, the government, etc. for a roleplay; do it for the right reasons, like spg’s stupidity

3 Likes

the politics is part of the roleplay lol… at least for me anyways, if someone is taking this beyond the rp event then uhhh tf?

3 Likes

Like I said, any competent person, clearly unlike you, could deduce that SPG was failing, through poor management and public opinion

2 Likes

I support.

1 Like