PITT Stop

Not sure if this is becoming a thing but, if LEOs can do a actual pitt stop not just the wheel popping. It would bring pursuits to a stop easier. I do know about the spike strips but that I believe there should be some more ways to stop a pursuit.

3 Likes

With current ROBLOX physics, PITTing can be very difficult.

3 Likes

Piting would be a very good feature to have in V2 if it can be scripted properly. Its a matter of whether or not the devs would be able to pull it off.

2 Likes

PIT Maneuver*

Pursuit Intervention Technique

5 Likes

Cops don’t even know how to PIT. They try doing it in V2 and they just flip their own cars. Worry about working more among departments and working together. Communication is key my dudes.

3 Likes

lmao you talking about a nascar pit stop?

4 Likes

What if you put a script in our pushbars and told it to do something like this script 1 parent= pushbar script 2 parent = rear bumper of civilian vehicle if pushbar contacts rear bumper of civilian vehicle then script 2 disabled is false (wait 0.5) script 2 disabled is true script 2 activates a gyro force causing the car’s back to spin out in the direction of the impact with the pushbar, resembling a realistic pit while following ROBLOX physics?

Best Wishes,
-Mr. Law.

3 Likes

@mrfergie @FedoraMasterB98

3 Likes

:thinking: Lidels sounds smart for once.

3 Likes