Petition to sever ties with Rockport

Petition to sever ties with Rockport

Making this short and sweet:

This is a petition to sever ties with Rockport.

Rockport’s citizens are usually extremely hostile towards Firestone anyway; what good would some diplomatic hindrances do? They’re not going to be all friendly to us all of a sudden just because we can’t do crime in their state.

Adding to this, recently, a few people from Firestone - not to be named - took down TRC, the State of Rockport’s main Law Enforcement agency. It’s apparent enough that not everyone in Firestone is completely on-board with Rockport, so there’s really no use keeping our relations with them.

That is why I petition to sever ties with Rockport. By doing this, the Department of State would cut all diplomatic ties with Rockport, ending all talks and treaties with them.

Just do something.

Signed,
Atlyarch
FPS Chief

3 Likes

No support.

Hostilities don’t make anything better. The more support for us, the less danger we’re all in at any time.

2 Likes

I disagree with this.

2 Likes

No just no

2 Likes

No Support.

RoaringRacer

2 Likes

Tho, as much as I hate Rockport.

I have to disagree with this petition.

Over a year ago, Firestone Citizens, and Rockport Citizens wanted to declare war on each other, and me being a Stupid FNG Brig Gen that only wanted his Department to be able to do something, supported it. Now with the turning tides and Rockport Citizens not attacking Firestone Citizens on a daily bases, I find this to possibly stop progress within the Roblox Ro-State community.

No Support

Signed
SeanCityNavy
Your Local Friendly Senator
Former LEO (FSP Corp, DHS SS, DOC CO)
Former FNG Brig Gen
Secretary of Cringe

2 Likes

Support, rockport is shit.

2 Likes

A small group of people not supporting a certain matter/actions doesn’t constitute the rest having to suffer. Residents of Firestone may not agree with Rockport sometimes. Residents of Rockport may not agree with Firestone. It’s the way things are.

2 Likes

There’s three types of people.

1. The people who dislike Rockport, but dislike causing any chaos that could lead to the downfall of Firestone.
  2. The people who dislike Rockport and will do anything to destroy them, not caring about their own State.
  3. The people who like Rockport… but are silent.

There’s no solution.

7 Likes

Agreed

2 Likes

Support.

Just be neutral, no need for hostility anyway.

2 Likes

i was drunk on the lack of sleep when i made this petition you can clsoe this

2 Likes

Upon request of original poster.

2 Likes