Petition to run the next debate

Now, I KNOW YOU MIGHT THINK THIS IS A TROLL POST MODS DO NOT DELETE READ FIRST

So, all the debates are run by some “High up” people, and I hate that. I AM REQUESTING TO RUN THE NEXT FIRESTONE DEBATE. Why? BECAUSE I am tired of all the politics and I want to take questions FROM YOU THE CITIZENS, and inquire them in the questions I would ask the candidates. THIS IS NOT A TROLL. I AM SERIOUS. I want the people to get a say, and I want to get this position, to run, if I get this position I WILL BE TAKING ALL QUESTIONS THAT ARE NOT TROLL QUESTIONS, (A reasonable amount) AND RUN THIS JOINT! IT. WILL. BE. AWESOME. And trust me, when you see this, you will think, man I wish the last elections had this, SO I AM REQUESTING @OfficerVideoGame TO GIVE ME THE POSISTION TO DO SO. IT IS TIME THE CITIZENS STOP GETTING IGNORED AND GET A SAY. PLEASE SUPPORT THIS SO WE CAN MAKE IT HAPPEN! FOR THE PEOPLE

2 Likes

@NotoriousAmerican @Baron_Natertot8425 @Identitylaw I ask for your support on this and hope you will agree to this, so we can make this real.

1 Like

Not a bad idea having a Citizen run the debates but it is up to OVG.

1 Like

He told me all I need to do is get all three of you to agree to a time, place, and an admin there.

1 Like

Well, I agree. And I have Admin at the center.

I just need to get you all in a DM. I have spoken to all of you before about prior topics.

Great idea, definitely support.

1 Like

Judge Brotix isn’t really political and is pretty neutral but ok. Furthermore the citizens do have a say, it’s this hip new thing coming to a republic near you called “voting!”

2 Likes

So all the debate hosts are high? wtf man.

and no thanks you’re not hosting shit with your grammar.

but i have to say they need to to open it up to citizen questions

1 Like