Petition to remove Secretary fly10101

Good evening,

This is a petition to remove Secretary fly10101 from his position as the Secretary of FDOT. The Secretary is quite inactive and most employees believe he is unfit for his position. He is simply too inactive and can’t keep up thendepartment. Currently, the Deputy Secretary & Associate Secretary are holding this department up with minimal support from the Secretary. FDOT will not get on a better track if we have an inactive Secretary. I urge you to support this petition using the following link. Thank you.

2 Likes

Why encourage FDOT employees to resign when you can just get Secretary fly10101 fired by the Governor for inactivity?

2 Likes

If you have a problem with the Secretaries activity make a petition(like this) and get supports on it. Once you have so many the Governor must act on the petition or give a statement in response.

1 Like

I’m fine with a strike or something, not all of you resigning. We still need DOT in the county.

Though this is entirely your choice, I’d rather have y’all go on strike instead of resigning. Just my opinion. -shrug-

1 Like

Support.

Points will DoT activity is slightly inadequately and the ones that are active could do much better. Leading this, department is wasting potential.

1 Like

There’s a poll feature ya know.

1 Like

Fly is inactive, but I don’t think employees should resign over it, but get him removed.

1 Like

I do not support this, even though I may be resigning on the 18th doesn’t mean all of DOT should follow. Fly is a great guy and I don’t believe he should be removed. Not only that, however if most of DOT resigns then what happens to firestone and V2. You can strike or whatever but you’re needed. In no way shape or form do I endorse a strike.

2 Likes

i mean just cause ur a great guy doesnt mean ur a good department head

2 Likes

I do not think resigning is gonna get a point across. There are plenty of kids who are willing to apply just for the job who do not care who the heck is active or inactive. They will simply hire a new batch. If you want to get him removed go for it but do not resign.

Signed,
ZYLAN

1 Like
3 Likes

its something called

tHe rEaL wOrLd

On a serious note, fly was a great Deputy Secretary of mine- and yes, his inactivity has dropped due to him having a job in real life; but I’ve seen worse activity from some other department heads. Some of the “best” departments run with an inactive department head and the high command running it, and those departments get no hate for it, so I don’t see what the point in all of this is.

3 Likes

Support.

Because some people just insist that some people shouldn’t be in a department. plus they want the attention from the post

1 Like

I support the poll aspect of getting a new Secretary, but it’s just childish to all resign…you’re not being abused and your working conditions are not horrible, you just need someone new. 🤷

1 Like

if you see a problem within a department, your best bet is making a petition with the employees of the department and/or go directly to the governor (or his chief of staff) to voice your concerns

i think the worst approach you could possibly take is a mass resignation, that won’t help your case it’ll only hurt your overall reputation

4 Likes

I don’t think anyone besides him actually agrees with resigning so it’s probably just him

1 Like

Uh, there’s actually quite the number of votes that said “yes” for him to resign. Not sure if they are official or unofficial at the time.

1 Like

Very very valid point. Look at DHS, the Secretary is inactive(or what some would consider inactive, me personally do not consider him that.). But DHS is amazing. I see nothing wrong with having a department head that uses their high command to run the department. If the department is having problems running that is when the department head needs to step in and fix the problems.

1 Like

this should be locked/closed since fly has resigned?

2 Likes