Petition to remove Brotix_RBLX from Attorney General And Airplane

You might wonder “Why the hell would we remove these guys”
Here is why

If you read the section about Metagaming it states
"Metagaming is the act of a character receiving information that would not have been possible in the actual world"

Well well look at this my boys
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1auE7NFZlPkzv-NsKPdkGFxbqmCKxCotzj7td0wL453E/edit

You can see this

Now well well you boys just FRPed and committed a crime… You illegally searched me and broke FRP ruless, I am requesting Airplane like all other FRPers loggers etc gets a temp ban and the Department of Homeland Security removes him. I am also requesting Brotix is removed for helping commit a crime. Airplane submitted this document as proof against me, this man is guilty as hell. He legit broke MetaGaming Roleplay rules…

1 Like

lolno
before this even gets off the ground i’d like to point out that this
https://gyazo.com/6db2667b97e11e0ce626447f5947073a
occurred a full month before this
https://gyazo.com/4ab83af8a404b3ef1c6f5ec1f0870045
(6 days since 6/25/18)

the FRP rules weren’t implemented until 6/19/18 ergo propter hoc argument is invalid because the FRP rules never failed to declare anything prior to it null, void, or punishable
edit: fixing gyazos

1 Like

I…uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…

I can’t legitly take this seriously. Are you serious? omg you must be kidding.

4 Likes

It is 100% legit …

1 Like

FRP was still a thing before those rules -_-

1 Like

Here I would have thought you would have heard of a little thing called ex post facto, but oh well.

If you want to call it a crime, ex post facto applies by law, so in your own argument you prevented these two from having anything done to them.

1 Like

except they hadn’t been explicitly defined by the FRP rules yet and as such don’t fall under them, unless there’s an unconditional statement made on the FRP rules page itself is made stating that

1 Like

meeemeeeee
plz stop

2 Likes

FRP was always a thing this just informed people about more specifics

1 Like

This is a fucking joke

The DPS Secretary said him self, lets stop while were ahead, please and thank you.

1 Like

Murder can be a thing too, but if it isn’t actually defined then it isn’t illegal.

1 Like

What about illegal searching hmmmm

1 Like

You understand the Search Tool can’t search unless you give it consent right? You do know that right?

1 Like

All i gotta say is roleplaying and searching

1 Like

you’re literally trying to rekindle a piece of ice and not a fire here
yes FRP was present beforehand especially ingame and there was a general nonspoken rulebook to follow but was it never defined as thoroughly as with the rules
however the argument you’re making is that they [brotix and airplane in an out of game fashion] committed FRP and as such broke the FRP guidelines
they’re two different things, you’re talking about two different things, please get this into your head before you say anything else

edit: clarification

1 Like

FRP was still a thing then people couldn’t check usernames on the menu screen. It is the same thing

1 Like

And he goes right ahead and says something else

1 Like

Talk to Someone if you want them Impeached so there ya go.

1 Like

Hello Citizens of Firestone,

As the Secretary of the Firestone Department of Cringe & Meme Regulation, I officially declare this Impeachment Petition a verified Meme.

Thank you for your time
SeanCityNavy
Secretary of the Firestone Department of Cringe & Meme Regulation

This has been a official notice from the Firestone Department of Cringe & Meme Regulation

5 Likes

Slow Clap

1 Like