Petition to Remove All Caps on the Radio

how do you feel about caps?

• Remove Caps
  • Keep Caps

0 voters

not legally binding nor will fed probably see this.

4 Likes

Petition not gonna do anything :sleepy:

3 Likes

sadly

3 Likes

Fed is going is not going care about the community opinion.

3 Likes

of course he won’t but it’s worth it to show how much of us hate this

3 Likes

I usually get so stressed in the county that this gives me an excuse to type in all caps. Funny. Still needs to go.

3 Likes

Yes please

3 Likes

Just look’s like im screaming at people when they request simple things grrr.

6 Likes

-leaves radio on-

Radio:
“HELLO SIR TROOPER NANA WITH THE FIRESTONE STATE PATROL DO YOU KNOW WHY I STOPPED YOU TODAY?”

5 Likes

fed doesnt care about the community’s opinion but i do agree that caps need to be removed

6 Likes

Remove the caps. They make everything seem like you’re screaming at someone to do it rather then just asking nicely. Was a bad move to add them in the first place.

6 Likes

I mean you guys realize that if you leave the radio on, it’ll only appear with caps on the radio, so it’ll seem fine in regular chat.

3 Likes

SUPPORT REMOVE THIS SHIT

4 Likes

if I was a leo (was for like 6 months I dont remember) then i’d like it
it’s better then using grammar for every single thing you do
because for modern users, (fuck the windows 98 users) we have “caps lock” one key, and you type fast, simple. you can easily disable it with one key, simple. I don’t see the issue unless if someone can explain to me the issue about caps

3 Likes

I don’t think you understand what happened.
There was a development update that automatically makes everything you say on the radio caps. So, if you say something in the radio, it’s automatically caps. That means that any hotmics will also be caps.
The main problem here isn’t that it’s “too difficult” to switch to caps every time you speak on the radio, it’s an aesthetic issue. It looks like everyone is screaming on the radio, which in most cases looks really dumb.

3 Likes

tbh im fine with it as long as it is automatic

3 Likes

yes i can read when a v2 is updated thank u for that

3 Likes

I think he was talking to Jason.

3 Likes

oh ok,

3 Likes

Yeah I was talking to Jason, not you.

4 Likes