it had to stop eventually

cant we give someone else a chance

we can impeach him after if he’s bad

my opinion ^

2 Likes

Support over the top.

Firestone State Patrol Captain RoadHockeyKidd

1 Like

Indeed. We do need a change. I’m tired of having the same things over and over again.

1 Like

I don’t really know anymore, I don’t feel IJake is fit for super with his plans and ideas, but I’m not sure this will work either.

1 Like

Support,

WaterLostic is a great leader and has changed the department significantly and the department has gotten better ever since he took over.

Signed,
Santino1271
Trooper 1F81
Firestone State Patrol

1 Like

Support

Sergeant XxTheBombingOnexX

1 Like

I’m still trying to see what this petition will do.

1 Like

Support
Signature

1 Like

Signed!

1 Like

As Danny said, supporting won’t do anything at all
By the way, read this thread Warrant to: WaterLostic

1 Like

Fully Endorsed.

Honorable led the department and made it the best performing department in Firestone.

1 Like

People think that he made the department great, but there were some things that weren’t quite right.

Read Please Take The Time To Read This (Please Take Action)

1 Like

I’m not one to show bais, as I am a Senator, and that is considered a bad thing to do in my kind of work.

After RobroAmerican Left (One of the best FSP Colonels in my opinion) FSP went through I think 1 Colonel before handing it over to Water, who helped bring FSP to be the Best Regular Law Enforcement Agency we have in Firestone, Water didn’t deserve the treatment he got in the last 24 hours, He didn’t commit treason (As found by Path, Please see here A bill to Bar WaterLostic from the State of Firestone) as the law under Firestone for treason states that https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tJ7zCdUhS2NkSnb-lMdlcsfRBUT9JtaQF3q5hb5_A3M/edit?usp=sharing

Water is a great man.

Support

Signed
SeanCityNavy
Your Local Friendly Senator

1 Like

I agree. Most of the Troopers really miss him and so do I. I feel like and half of the Department feels like he should be back into his old spot. He has really shown that he is fit for this Departments Head and we all know he can do it. Its just the matter of time. When I joined FSP before in Class 19.Water has been Superintendent and he was doing a amazing job. Might as well have him. We all know he misses all of us in FSP. When Water was Superintendent he was the most longest and most ever lasting Superintendent. Water has been the Superintendent sense when our current Superintendent was a Trooper.

#Bringwaterhome #Wewantwater #fsp

Support.

Trooper OddHawaiifiveo.

So old forgot it existed

1 Like

true true

Necropost

**Introduction** 

Hello, citizens, Congressmen, and Governor of Firestone. I ask you to read the whole forum before making a comment. This is why WaterLostic should become the next Superintendent/Colonel of the Firestone State Patrol.

As most of you probably know, water was the former superintendent before dragon. In my opinion, he was the best. During his tenure, he made FSP into one of the best LEO departments in the State of Firestone. Under his command, the department ran smoothly, and efficiently. Troopers were professional, mature, respectful, and many more qualities. Now, the troopers quality has decreased by a shit ton. The command is starting to get inactive, and unable to fulfill their duties to the expected standard. Once water left office, many of us probably knew it meant the downfall of the department. A few blame it on POST, which is blatantly incorrect, as other departments have no problem weeding out idiots, but somehow FSP trouble with this??I know he messed up before, and it looked really shitty, but everyone deserves a second chance, especially with his outstanding work with FSP. I know people will be upset with his nomination, but this is what’s best for the state, and for FSP. I have personally spoken to water on his plans for the state, and they are excellent. I can say this, he plans to fully rebuild the department to bring back the excellently it once had, and you can expect a big change with FSP.

Do the right thing, and support this man for Superintendent.

Regards,
DizzyMW1

**Water’s Statement**

Mr. Governor, Troopers, and citizens of the great state of Firestone,

It is my pleasure to speak upon a formerly great department I once directed: the Firestone State Patrol. I was an original member from the Firestone State Patrol under then Colonel LawEnforcer99. I started off as a Lieutenant after leaving the department of public safety as secretary. Over my 2+ year career with the state patrol, I achieved the ranks Major, Lieutenant Colonel, Colonel, and added the rank of Superintendent. I commanded the state patrol for over a year, and I’m so honored I was able to. The Firestone State Patrol was arguably the best department in the state of Firestone under my term as Superintendent. Troopers were professional and mature, respect was something real, and also during my term, the state patrol experienced one of the best command staffs the department ever had. The operations of the state patrol were a dream come true, and it all came to an abrupt halt at the end of the year of 2017 following my false, corrupt termation because then governor OVG wanted to eliminate those opposed to him (https://image.prntscr.com/image/jdz2U4fdREaLGL73YFM8OQ.png).

Following my termination, the state patrol was introduced to a new superintendent, dragon2290. Dragon was a pretty good Major. When he took the reigns as Superintendent, the quality of the department started to go down hill. Quality was not important. Troopers became immature and unprofessional, command staff fell to be inactive and unaware, and policies were barely enforced. Discipline no longer existed, which for such a department it should. Jurisdiction problems arose, and the department continued to fall down the hill.

This is why I speak about the Firestone State Patrol today, in an effort to persuade the public that me coming back to the Firestone State Patrol as Superintendent is the right decision to make. I’ve been saying that the state patrol has been on a decline for over a year, and just recently my voice has been heard. People are starting to realize this, but nobody knows how to truly take action- except me. I know the ins and outs of this department. Call me cocky or arrogant, but it’s true. I’m not in it for the power. I’m not in it for the popularity. I’m in it because I genuinely care about completely rebuilding the Firestone State Patrol from the ground up into it’s former glory it once had. And because my voice was just heard, that means I’m right. As you can see, I told you so. I’ve compiled plans for months now, and I believe that it will put the state patrol in a better direction in a little amount of time.

I hope that you understand where I am coming from. I will no longer accept bad leadership from the Firestone State Patrol. No more undisciplined Troopers, no more inactive command staff members, no more jurisdiction problems. I can guarantee all of that, but you, the public, need to trust me. Sure, what I did over a year ago was messed up. Move on from that and look at the bigger picture. Better policies and procedures will be implemented and enforced; that’s a promise I’m keeping. The Firestone State Patrol will be operating on a completely new system that will work, and has been in mind for months now. Have trust in faith, and you will have a better, new and improved Firestone State Patrol. If you would like more information on my plans, feel free to send me a direct message via discord, WaterLostic#6103.

Thank you for taking the time to read my statement, I hope you put trust in me for a better Firestone State Patrol.

Regards,

Ex-Superintendent WaterLostic

3 Likes
1 Like
1 Like