Petition to Impeach Chief Justice Floatmanjason

Good afternoon citizens of Firestone, as many of you may know Chief Justice Floatmanjason has been EXTREMELY inactive over the past few months with out any reasoning behind it. As District Court Justice @1superchris2 stated this is unacceptable and in my opinion if Chief Justice Floatmanjason is not going to be dedicated enough to this states legal system then we need someone else to take his office. This being said I would like to ask that you please sign this petition which will hopefully lead to his impeachment from the office of Chief Justice. Thank you for your time to read this petition and I hope that you all may see my reasoning behind this petition. To Chief Justice Floatmanjason, it’s nothing personal I am only doing this for the greater good of this state.

Signed,
signature|273x79
Redwood Alderman
State Attorney
Firestone Department of Transportation Public Employee

Statement from 1superchris2

This should be “petition to impeach.” Although besides that legal point I make no comment.

1 Like

Wasnt sure which term to use so I’ll go ahead and adjust that thanks.

1 Like

Support

1 Like

support

1 Like

Jesus Christ… it’s an impeachment petition!

2 Likes

woah okay. no comment.
jason is a good dude tho, but some more activity would be fantastic

best former district court justice (except kerbal)

1 Like

Incorrect it’s jason bourne

2 Likes

Inactive because of examinations which I have already stated this and there is little I can do in terms of activity when there are no SC cases or any aspiring justices to be trained.

1 Like

Plus the Associate Justice’s statement was a manoeuvre to push the blame onto me, so I wouldn’t use that as a basis for an inactivity impeachment:

That’s why you should look at what’s going on the the Supreme Court before talking to impeach. And y’all should look at people’s inactivity notices.

1 Like

float announced his inactivity
so no support

1 Like

Inactive as an individual, sure.
Inactive as a Chief Court Justice, no not really.

When duty calls, he attends. Other than that he sits there. What do you expect from him?

2 Likes

what the hell did you call me for

1 Like

I expect for him to talk on fs forums
that is all I expect from a ccj

1 Like