Petition To Have a 2nd Assistant Chief of The Redwood Police Department

The Redwood Police Department is a fast-growing department. With that being said, it needs to include more command staff members; specifically, a second Assistant Police Chief.

The current Chiefs are within Europe. When they are off, everybody else is on. While the current Chiefs provide great leadership, with how fast RPD is growing, a lot of people believe that a second AC is crucial to have in order for RPD’s operations to be successful.

Specifically, Lieutenant WaterLostic is the right person for the job. He’s in the EST time zone. He responds fast, is on the majority of the week, is a police officer in real life, created the new RPD FTO program that has been successful, and has great plans to assist the RPD for the future. We need him as an AC. He sees what goes on within the RPD and takes every complaint from RPD officers to heart.

If you support this petition, please reply with “I Support.” Thank you.

3 Likes

Support! Do I get a free rank?

3 Likes

Support

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

I support.

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

support

1 Like

While I hear your concerns and opinions, Richie and I don’t see it as necessary, as we have two lieutenants who are essentially capable of doing the same thing as the Assistant Chief. Having a second Assistant Chief wouldn’t benefit the department as much as one might imagine. This can be easily compared to the second Associate Director role implemented a year or so prior to the abolishment of DHS. The second AD was responsible for admissions, public relations, and the training division, but the role ended up being useless as there was barely anything for them to do.

I’m however still open for more discussion, as this doesn’t have to turn out the same exact way as it did in DHS.

6 Likes

Great guy

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.