Petition to give LEOs More Traffic Equipment

Sure, however FSP’s only job IS traffic enforcement. No need to make a whole damn division on it.

5 Likes

There’s lil Wayne collapsing ones

4 Likes

Tbh that looks like heroin at first glance

4 Likes

having a department focused solely on traffic enforcement is absolutely retarded

if its only traffic enforcement, why the fuck do we also have ASU ??

making fsp traffic-enforcement only is not only going to thwart new members from joining, but it also causes internal problems because of how fucking boring traffic enforcement is

your conservative mindset is absolutely unfitting to what fsp is now

4 Likes

Negative Nancy face not needed sir

4 Likes

The entire department is not solely focused on traffic, it’s just one division.

4 Likes

i was replying to water but ok

4 Likes

That’s the job of a state police agency. Traffic enforcement and fixing tires. ASU is to assist in pursuits, or even monitor traffic from the air, as well as assist and transport in medical situations and tactical situations. FSP isn’t supposed to be a big ass department. Once you go to school and get some actual law enforcement knowledge, then come back to me.

4 Likes

I think it would be a good idea to have some different types of cones. Maybe pop-up cones?Screenshot_81

6 Likes

Those look like the COVID vaccine :syringe:

3 Likes

then again you cant pull them out your arse or pull the AR out your arse so I dont think realism is a problem

4 Likes

i guess they predicted COVID

5 Likes

That isnt a road flare. We use those IRL to start back burns as they drip flaming plastic. If you put one on the road, your gonna put a hole in the tarmac.

6 Likes

Can we have like animations where we can actually direct traffic? That’d be dope.

6 Likes

lol how times have changed

4 Likes

traffic wand!

5 Likes

why the fuck are u commenting on this its been over 2 years

4 Likes