Petition to get Trooper SolarAviations unsuspended in FSP

FALSE. all rights apply when in a job or not in a job unless specified in a law or amendment or if the right has nothing to do with a job that allows said government to take away your rights for working for the government.

2 Likes

I Agree,

Signed, DevRepo

1 Like

Hello there! I believe you are looking for “An Act to Finalize General Employment Rights.” It specially outlines which rights employees have. According to a bill about contracts, no contract (which would include one for employment) allows an individual’s Constitutional or Bill of Rights’ rights to be violated.

According to this act, if I do recall correctly, you maintain freedom of speech, obviously, but you may be fired for disrespect. The comments made are in a gray area and would best be addressed by the courts.

I suggest you file a civil lawsuit against the party(ies) that you believe wronged you and let the courts decide pursuant to this bill ( A Bill to Give Civil Court Purpose ).

2 Likes

too professional

I saw Danny saw a few months ago that when you join the government, such as law enforcement, you surrender some of your rights.
Saying ‘Freedom of speech’ when you were suspended for telling your higher-ups to “fuck off” (just an example), you should be able to be freely terminated/suspended for that without any other sort of court interference.
This is a really blank area when it comes to freedom of speech in LEA

1 Like

I disagreed with the suspension until the trooper indirectly called his Lieutenant an idiot, sounds valid to me.

2 Likes

That example is not blank at all. An Act to Finalize General Employment Rights protects you freedom to express grievances (your freedom of speech) in a respectful manner, but says something along the lines of “the employee may ultimately be fired for disrespect.” The idea itself is not a gray area. What is gray in this case is whether or not the behavior is considered disrespect to the standard of suspension.

1 Like

what kind of fuckery is this.

1 Like

He should’ve taken it up with his direct superior, and they could take it to the Lieutenant’s superior. He should not be talking to a Lieutenant like that in public, sorry.

1 Like

signed

1 Like

close this, suspension has been revoked, and he has instead been issued a written warning. this drama is unneccessary @airplane1221

1 Like

post director two cents:

Against The Petitioner:

1. Get some education and research done. This isn’t legally bonded nor does it need to be written like a bill.

2. Show the ENTIRE situation, don’t hand pick screenshots that paint the situation in your perspective.

3. He obviously broke certain guidelines FSP has set in place.

4. I don’t see any “egging” on. How tf is “big boy” bad?

VERDICT: Suspend the trooper. As for you, please educate yourself on this stuff to avoid causing unnecessary drama or confusion.

2 Likes

I also find it extremely disturbing how so many members of this community very quickly jump on an anti-fsp and anti-steeltrigger bandwagon over this, let alone not do any research.

Like, grow the fuck up, will you?

1 Like

ok…

1 Like

No there isn’t, pursuant to Cybervict v SCSO the SC drew that line and fairly well

1 Like

@SteelTrigger Can’t close this. I need permission from the topic owner.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

1 Like