Petition to Demand an Start to the Firestone State University

Do you want to grow up to be a politician, mathematician or even a business owner. Well that’s currently not possible due to there being no college in the State of Firestone. If you haven’t realized yet that all of the current leaders of the state and political employees haven’t spent a day in education, why do you think the police don’t attempt to a end to the Black market of gun selling. No one is educated.

I advise you to sign this petition if you want the future leaders to have lots of knowledge!

2 Likes

I was leading to the point no one has education and there not smart enough to stop Black market sellers.

2 Likes

you cannot educate 5 year olds via college

4 Likes

Also it’s not being added until V3

2 Likes

POST manages to educate 5 year olds via an academy lol

but uh, yeah this is a dumb idea for the most part

2 Likes

There’s no such thing as a “Black Market” in the state of Firestone and the “police” can’t stop “black market sellers”.

4 Likes

Let me guess, your a cop?

2 Likes

RESPECT to POST

2 Likes

yeah because “stopping black market sellers” would basically entail camping, which is bannable

5 Likes

Yes, I am a cop.

2 Likes

I will admit POST does gods work

2 Likes

True.

2 Likes

a university wouldn’t solve anything

3 Likes

…who says you can’t do this on your own?

feel free to lead a roblox university into the ground, nobody will care

3 Likes

I’d love to teach the law!!!

jezzzzz

mock trials, explorations of areas of the law and different types of governments

have discussions about a range of topics

omg I can see it now

2 Likes

also I am not signing the petition,

and how dare you question mine, or my colleagues, education.

For your information I am number four in my graduating class. I am an Eagle Scout. I have spent numerous nights camping in the woods and traveling the world.

I have also, and am currently, taking duel enrollment college level classes whilst in High School (I became a college student while in the 9th grade).

I have a 4.0 GPA (unweighted) and am graduating from my county’s STEM Academy.

I also have attended a mock legislative camp hosted by my State’s Legislature and I will be serving as a Page for my state’s Senate shortly. I also assist a national party (I won’t name which one) by canvassing areas near where I live.

As for my colleagues, some are in college at some of the best universities in the world. They also are taking very rigorous classes and they spend their days researching the law.

I have the upmost respect for this government, and my colleagues (not just in the judiciary but also every other branch of government).

I have no doubt as to the education of everyone within the government and I look up to them every day to learn how to become a better person.

8 Likes

copypasta copypasta copypasta copypasta copypasta

2 Likes

I thank every person in the government for their service and promise to assist them if they need anything (within the bounds of ethical/legal limitations of course).

Education is powerful.

Ideas are powerful.

It is through the keeping of ideas hostage that dictators occur.

7 Likes

Wanna be like that, go ahead be like that

2 Likes

I am talking in game my man, but thanks for the info!

2 Likes