Petition to Congress to make a new PURGE amendment to the constitution

Well, Instead of firstly having it only once a year every Halloween we will center the date around there so we can have multiple throughout the year because this is roblox. For Example if Halloween is on a Wednesday this year, (because it is) All purges will commence every 2 months at the last Wednesday of that month or if it is Friday, Last Friday of the month.

BECAUSE IF MOVIES CAN WHY CAN’T WE
as i always say. plus this would be fucking awesome for government officials to like rip their ties off and start killing other people it would be badass so congress chop chop lets go.

7 Likes

no, just no

1 Like

we don’t have a purge

1 Like

This needs to happen.

We all need a cleansing every now and then :wink:

3 Likes

best idea on the planet.

2 Likes

For democracy :+1:t2:

7 Likes

Omg imagine fed turns into a serial killer and kills envelope and path and the whole dev team holy shit that be lit. Like ppl will get to OC others to death

1 Like

I mean, if we can get a moment to take out some urges that we normally couldn’t do that’d be nice…

I’m open for discussion

2 Likes

lol yes

1 Like

What a perfect time to talk about this post as I’m going off to watch The First Purge.

So yeah I support, there’s some bastards I need to take care of.

1 Like

So what your saying is I get to use my AK47 and my TEC-9? Aww hell yeah, Sign me the fuck up!

1ypTQLx3iTteWuxXiwrrWDQ

2 Likes

uhhhh oh dear

1 Like

this shouldn’t and doesn’t have to happen.

1 Like

line up all of the frpers and firing squad them

2 Likes

Good idea, but this would be too often. And probably violating our Constitution or something.

1 Like

It wouldn’t as it is an Amendment to the Constitution and Bi-Monthly. It could go Tri-Monthly as well tho

1 Like

I’d say three times a year max. But other than that, cool idea.

1 Like

Horrid idea.

1 Like

Admit there are a few people you want to terminate. Because being a lawyer with the fancy title of Deputy Attorney General has to get boring

1 Like

I’d love to go on a killing spree but I see no point of it.

1 Like