Petition to challenge Unlawful Assembly

Dear Citizens of Firestone,

As most of you have seen, the Senate has come out with new charges on the Firestone Criminal Code. One specific charge came at me hard, and I noticed how it violated the Bill of Rights for Firestone. After talking with a couple of Bar Certified Attorney’s and Court Justice’s, I have decided to challenge this to the Supreme Court of Firestone. Now, let’s get to the point of how this charge violates the Bill of Rights.

Before we begin, you may have a couple of questions which I will answer:
Q | Isn’t this guy a criminal?
A | Indeed, I am. Being a criminal, doesn’t signify if you can take issues to the courts or not. We all have the right to petition and challenge issues in court.

Q | Didn’t this dude get banned before?
A | Yes, I was banned before. I have resolved the issues with the Co-Founders and Founder, helping with them a specific task. I have also written an apology letter for them.

Q | Didn’t this guy just get banned?
A | I did get banned recently, but it is being dealt with accordingly. I feel as being banned shouldn’t signify to speak out my opinions and get them resolved.

I am looking for an experienced attorney who would like to challenge this in the Supreme Court with me. Please read what I think below, and contact me at opvtion#0001.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
| How does this violate the bill of Rights?

• On the Bill of Rights: Section 2, it states, “Citizens have the right to peaceably assemble: their right to do so cannot be curtailed or interrupted by law enforcement agencies, although private and restricted government property cannot be entered, and those inciting violence or rebellion shall be arrested and prosecuted accordingly.”

• On the charge Unlawful Assembly: Section B it states, “The act of unlawful assembly shall be the act of 3 or more individuals assembling in a non violent manner that is obstructive to public function, disturbs the peace tumultuously or actively engages to provoke fear into the general public through provoking actions or speech.”

Relating to the BoR, it says that you are allowed to assemble in a peaceful and non-violent matter. Now, that is a crime that you can get arrested for.

• On the charge Unlawful Assembly: Section C it states, © Law Enforcement agencies shall be responsible for devising regulations, guidelines, and tactics in regards to the declaration, dispersion, quelling and overall handling of unlawful assemblies."

Now, lets look at the BoR once again, word per word. The Bill of Rights says, “Citizens have the right to peaceably assemble: their right to do so cannot be curtailed or interrupted by law enforcement agencies, although private and restricted government property cannot be entered, and those inciting violence or rebellion shall be arrested and prosecuted accordingly.”

The constitution CLEARLY states that no Law Enforcement shall interrupt the protests for any reason, unless if crimes are committed. It is clear that everyone has the the right to protest in a non-violent matter, but with this charge, we cannot anymore
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
| Important Links:

Exact Right: https://trello.com/c/79Ck9neC
Unlawful Assembly Charge: https://trello.com/c/lTUMFGQd
Highlight: https://prnt.sc/umju3a
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I feel as this is an issue that needs to be addressed to the Supreme Court and I hope I get to do so. As shown above, this clearly violates the Bill of Rights, and we should take action. I hope you take this into deep consideration, signing this petition. If you have any question, message me at opvtion#0001. If you can, share this with as much people as you can. Thank you! Have a great day!

If you do not have a Firestone Forums account, you can DM me saying you support this post.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Signed,
j1vmmy
Firestone Middle Class Citizen

9 Likes

the supreme court is dead. you’d be better off getting arrested and challenging it

2 Likes

I agree. Hopefully, after this we can get it up. I feel as not too much people challenge things through the Supreme Court, so we need to get them more to do.

1 Like

I do kinda agree with this.

1 Like

excuse me but you need a license to be upset with the government. welcome to soviet russia. /s

2 Likes

Exactly what I mean, I need enough support to get this through the Supreme Court. With more people supporting it, the most likely the Supreme Court will hear us out.

1 Like

I really agree with this

1 Like

i mean like… hes not wrong…

1 Like

Not supporting. This wouldnt be signed into law, if the house/senate or whatever thought that it violated BOR. However i agree with the law and i will enforce it as i am literally doing my damn job.

1 Like

This law is violating the BOR /shrug

2 Likes

It is violating the Bill of Rights. I thought Law Enforcement were thought about it in POST?

1 Like

The law appears constitutional to me. This does not violate the Bill of Rights. It is not peaceful assembly to be a general nuisance and block roads.

8 Likes

No it isnt

1 Like

So it’s peaceful by being neusience, blocking roads and Obstructing roads? The hell it is

1 Like

That’s called disorderly conduct.

2 Likes

But also ublawful assembly

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Yes. A law I think is violating the BOR. @j1vmmy is not wrong.

1 Like

The law states that if you assemble with 3+ people in a NON-VIOLENT matter, you will be charged with it. This does violate the Bill of Rights. Please take a couple of minutes and read the Bill of Rights. https://trello.com/c/79Ck9neC

1 Like