Petition to Ammend the Constution

Hello, Firestoneians. Here I come with something simple. Adding Eminent Domain to the Constitution.
This allows owners to access their property without the Government kicking them out, like SS did to the Bloxy Cream worker who was simply trying to get paid.
Thoughts?

3 Likes

Think of it in a real life situation. If the president came to your house and ordered you out or you would be arrested for something you would get out, I’m sure.

4 Likes

In real life places are shutdown for the President all the time, roads, airports, etc.

6 Likes

@69superman Why do I feel like them kicking off ur property is illegal…

.-.

Since, its YOUR private property right? So they would be violating unreasonable search and seizure possibly? idk, i dont specialize in constitutional stuffz

An amendment to make it more clear would be great

2 Likes

The Secret Service can seize property irl too…

3 Likes

And that isnt your building, Commerce leases it to you.

3 Likes

Thats in public area, where some form of govt control.

However, unless the govt is taking your property away with notice and with compensation (i.e house removal), then it would not be allowed. (talking about america)

But a simple invasion of property, or even a temporary stay with notice of, say the president coming to your house and compensation would probably be not allowed in america.

2 Likes

And thats what Eminent domain does. It stops them from stopping you from entering your home, buisness that you own, ect and telling you off and taking it over temporarly, or perminantly, without paying you a sum to buy the property. Thats why we NEED it in Firestone, badly. Adding something this simple, right from the 5th ammendment, which contains Eminent Domain. " …nor shall private property be taken for public use , without just compensation ." @anon89270917 @Sharm500

1 Like

People really just like to poke at DHS sometimes

2 Likes

They can keep on doing it I don’t give a fuck. It’s not going to get very fair because, humans make mistakes and hopefully everyone knows that we make mistakes, no one is perfect because we are just human. The Department of Homeland Security has been through thick and thin and hopefully you citizens know that. For all the years I been in DHS people cuss, harass, bullying/cyber-bullying, many people pestering and want us to fuck off. They can keep on doing it idc. All I know is that when I wake up, I am happy I can come to a great Firestone community that fedora made and his development helpers which help him create the game which it is published out till today with million of people that have already visited it. Don’t let them harass you simply just ignore. I don’t care if I get hate or positivity on this post. All I know is that I am enjoying what I love to in Firestone as a Deputy Secretary of DHS. In conclusion this is 2019 and the beginning of a New Year with new resolutions and “hopefully” new changes. I wish everyone has a good year with peace and respectfulness and to pass college and school, but doing the things I said above think about it, what happens if you were that person just say perhaps, just THINK before you speak. That’s all I have. Post a negative comment about what I posted, I don’t care I don’t care, because I’ll just take positivity.

5 Likes

i never knew this happened

2 Likes

man thats so fucked up ss shouldnt be able to invade your buisness for no reason thats just wrong and if there are no workers nobody can serve them and besides i would just force them off and shoot them if they didnt

2 Likes

and get arrested for murder
gg
as the dep sec of commerce, and managing properties, aswell as wasting my time reading laws, i dont believe the SS were in the right here for blocking off the entire building when its private property for no reason. ss didn’t have a clear reason to block it off
will i nitpick at them and would i of told them to fuck off? no, their protecting a government official, and if they feel as if for some reason they need to block off the doorway, they need to block off the doorway
do i necessarily agree with it? no, i dont, but honestly i dont really care, they were just doing their jobs, and happened to get a photo taken of them doing it

2 Likes

I don’t see why everyone is so pissed at DHS, people who have never served a day in DHS don’t fully understand the full story.

2 Likes

You guys jump to conclusion, but what about understanding things from more than one perspective?

2 Likes

i have had both perspectives, and while its legal for DHS To do this, it is good for an amendment to occur where private property is not taken away like this.

not too important though.

2 Likes

You really can’t use “Simply trying to get paid” as an excuse. SS has a job to do, and has the ability to shut down public spaces like this for its protectees.

2 Likes

ally. the bloxy creme wasnt a public space

2 Likes

its my property

2 Likes

Sometimes I wonder if “Private property” was a bad idea for Firestone…because of disputes like this.

2 Likes